Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Newly Discovered Traits
07-29-2018, 06:24 AM
Newly Discovered Traits

Heart I love to hear about newly discovered traits, and I also love to see pictures of them, but I moreso love the official pictures done by Callie.

Please Callie can you or Kittycats Team always provide official pictures of the new traits - especially the eyes!

Thank you Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Luckylady Llewellyn , Theodore Nacht , Priestess Firanelli , Songdog Woolley
03-19-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: Newly Discovered Traits

Bumping this thread up again.

I love the official pictures of the newly discovered traits but lately this has been thin on the ground.

Fair enough KC provide a forum and pictures can be seen there but I for one, find the website pictures of the eyes lacking, there is no clear definition of the intricate eye details Undecided or do I need to visit spec savers Huh

Please can someone from Kittycats Team provide pictures of the new traits once discovered.

Thank you
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident
03-21-2019, 08:21 PM
hi dimpz!!! i'd be happy to do that!! i've not been told of the discoveries as some have been discovered by new people and i will send photos of the new eyes up close from now on!!! we spoke about making them bigger on the website... and until we do that in a way that is larger, i will do that! thanks for letting me know!
also, feel free to write me inworld as i missed this original request! Sad
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane
03-22-2019, 05:17 AM

Yay thanx for listening and responding real quick callie

The picture of the Powder Blue Tiger with Grey Tipped black Whiskers and flowerchild dylan eye is stunning!Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)