Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCats Auction Calendar Updates
07-26-2018, 05:24 PM
KittyCats Auction Calendar Updates
I've gone around and verified all the auctions/classes I could locate... updated names, times, auctioneer names and locations on the google calendar.

If your auction/class was one I missed, I apologize, and I ask that you contact me either here or in-world with your auction information (date, time, location).

I will add it to the calendar ASAP.

Thanks!

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~
Designer & Owner of Bluefish Bay

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Flair Daxeline , Ellen Ireland
07-27-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: KittyCats Auction Calendar Updates
I think the FelineS sim has now closed (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) so any links to auctions at that sim should likely be removed. :-)

07-29-2018, 10:32 AM
(07-27-2018 12:44 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  I think the FelineS sim has now closed (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) so any links to auctions at that sim should likely be removed. :-)

I removed them as of the OP. The link is in my signature if you'd like to check on any others.

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~

07-29-2018, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2018 01:44 PM by Ellen Ireland.)
The ones that caught my attention as still being there were the FelineS patron auction, the Full Friday auction with Coverboy Kelly, the Happy Tuesday auction with Julia, and the Uni & Friends auction. There might be others that I've missed.

Edited to add: Also, the Kitty College Auctioneering 101 still has the Oncilla Ridge LM.

07-29-2018, 02:29 PM
(07-29-2018 01:43 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  The ones that caught my attention as still being there were the FelineS patron auction, the Full Friday auction with Coverboy Kelly, the Happy Tuesday auction with Julia, and the Uni & Friends auction. There might be others that I've missed.

Edited to add: Also, the Kitty College Auctioneering 101 still has the Oncilla Ridge LM.

Some of those may still be on the calendar as past events as I didn't delete them going backwards, just going forwards from the date that they were no longer held or as I went to each and every location to verify name, date and time for all the ones I had. If you look at the current week and going forward, you'll see those auctions are no longer on the schedule.

Also, if you check the upper right of the calendar link, you can change the view to either an agenda view (a list of events each day) or weekly view, if it'll be easier to see the changes from the monthly calendar.

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~

Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
07-29-2018, 03:21 PM
Thank you, that should be helpful, since I hope to resume attending auctions in August.

08-12-2018, 09:15 PM
bump bump

Owner CatTales KittyCats Market
KittyCats Breeder and Auctioneer
Breed what you love and sell what you can bear to part with
 Thanks given by: Navaar Morningstar
08-16-2018, 11:08 AM
Thanks Navaar for keeping this going!

Owner CatTales KittyCats Market
KittyCats Breeder and Auctioneer
Breed what you love and sell what you can bear to part with
 Thanks given by: Navaar Morningstar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)