Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Looking for a kittycat friendly mainland
07-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Looking for a kittycat friendly mainland
Hello peeps!

I am a premium member and I abandoned my linden home because they could never solve the glitch with kittycats there. So it is why I have written kittycat friendly, I want my and my friends cats to wander about happily.

Another thing I am looking is view protection for the sea/ocean. I can go up to 10k so I would appreciate if you know lands for sale 1024 sqm, view-protected, in a nice environment & share with me. I would not mind a rated at all.

I will be checking here and if you want to contact me in-world, notecards are the best as well as landmarks!

Happy meowing!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2018, 11:10 PM
RE: Looking for a kittycat friendly mainland
Almost all Mainland is open for anything you want to put on it. Mainland Regions do not have rules or a covenant. Only Private Islands that you rent land from is friendly or not friendly for breedables. You can check the mainland land sales in your browser search, or a mainland auction, and find what you want, buy it, and it is yours to do what on it whatever you want. As a premium member you can get 1024m with no extra cost for tier.

I will say that nice, quiet, ocean facing property... that tends to be expensive.

Smile

Regards,

Markham Weatherwax
[Easy Going Pet Store] * [MP]
07-16-2018, 04:55 AM
Find some cheap mainland lot to put the cats on, if you're premium you'll get a 1024 for no extra monthly tier. Look in land sales in the search function. But ocean view will like quadruple the cost, at least. Ocean front tends to be most cluttered with crap anyway. There is some very nice land on half empty sims to be found.
07-16-2018, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2018 10:06 AM by Ellen Ireland.)
Hi Kedith, there is a 1024 protected water parcel currently for sale near my parcel in Catax - I would be happy to show you where it is if I catch you online. My alts and I already own parcels in the Catax sim and we have had no trouble with KittyCats there.

I just sent you a notecard. I'm not the owner of the parcel for sale but I always like having more KittyCats in the neighborhood!

07-17-2018, 08:36 AM
One of the two parcels I mentioned in my notecard has now been sold, but the other is still available.

08-05-2018, 07:00 PM
my alt andromedastarshine resident note carded and messaged her about Land in my neighborhood
08-15-2018, 09:50 AM
(07-11-2018 09:45 AM)Kedith Vendetta Wrote:  Hello peeps!

I am a premium member and I abandoned my linden home because they could never solve the glitch with kittycats there. So it is why I have written kittycat friendly, I want my and my friends cats to wander about happily.

Another thing I am looking is view protection for the sea/ocean. I can go up to 10k so I would appreciate if you know lands for sale 1024 sqm, view-protected, in a nice environment & share with me. I would not mind a rated at all.

I will be checking here and if you want to contact me in-world, notecards are the best as well as landmarks!

Happy meowing!

Excuse me but what does view protected mean?
I have a 720sq meter plot that has a water view. Would u be interested in something like that?
my neighbors also have cats out. please im me if you are interested
I am online all day and part of th night
eastern standard time
tys Xtralovin resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)