Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Meditation Bliss - New Eye
12-16-2018, 04:01 AM
RE: Meditation Bliss - New Eye
(12-15-2018 04:33 PM)Theodore Nacht Wrote:  
(12-15-2018 04:22 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  I'm really sorry but the baby of Anya and Kemen might actually hide Soul Whisper.
Anya has Meditation Bliss and hides Soul Whisper or better from her mother, since we know Soul Whisper is recessive to Galaxy Star its clear the Galaxy Star came from Kemen, whats not clear is which eye Anya passed. It could be either so until the hid is pulled from the baby we can't update anything.
Can I just say for anyone else looking at the pedigrees here that they are not actually proof Kemen hides Galaxy Star. I have been looking at these for a while and its clear that Damon did not pass the only Galaxy Star shown in the pedigrees because he passed his shown eye Ocean Mist.
Its also clear the Destiny Skyline could have come from either side of the pedigree. Po likely hides it from his mother, but Kasja could also hide it.
What is clear from Kemens breed with Anya is that because she hides Soul Whisper or better Kemen must hide Galaxy Star, thats the only pedigree needed to show that. The other two pedigrees only show that Kemens Destiny Skyline was present in both sides. Galaxy Star could have come rom under either one of those Destiny Skylines in his background, but it certainly doesn't track from Damons Mother because he passed Ocean Mist. One of the Destiny Skylines, Gretel or Godric probably hid Galaxy Star. Both Po and Kasja look to hide Destiny Skyline or better from those 2 cats, Kemen shows Destiny Skyline and hides Galaxy Star so either Kasja or Po hides Galaxy Star instead of Destiny Skyline. Both cats passed their hidden eye when they produced Kemen. So what, from pedigree reading looks to be a pure Destiny Skyline is proven to hide Galaxy Star. Thats also why we can't assume Anya passed Meditation Bliss not her hidden Soul Whisper.
Sorry that was longer than intended but I just wanted to clear up the pedigrees for anyone else who got as confused as I did by their inclusion.

You make a good point! I was way too excited. I should open that box and see what it tells us.

Great! Look forward to seeing what it hides Smile Heres hoping it is the smoking gun proof and places the eye Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2019, 05:49 PM
Well folks, I think I may have placed the eye....Eleanor has taken a look at these and I have also sent them to Arwen but will post here so you all can check me as well.

Meditation Bliss is recessive to Galaxy Star.

[Image: 15388be0bf2654445fe74a68f973f0cc.png]

[Image: cbe605e5e3cf6ea55fcbdc16385140f5.png]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain , Theodore Nacht , Songdog Woolley , DarkenedCharli Resident
01-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Congrats!
That is completely clear. Meditation Bliss is placed. And what a pretty warm eye too, that can take the place of Gal Star on some cats.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
01-09-2019, 02:00 AM
And twice to be sure, but yes both those proofs show the Destiny Waters pulling the Meditation Bliss from under the Galaxy Star Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)