Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New fur! Tiger Lavender
08-19-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: New fur! Tiger Lavender
Cross posting this on all Tiger threads as info to anyone testing Tiger furs against each other. Thanks to Ivy and Yasminas proof on the Turquoise thread we now know the order among the Tiger Furs themselves so just want to let all testers know so they don't waste time on proofs we already have Smile

Order is

Tiger! - BubbleGum
Tiger! - Chartreuse
Tiger! - Turquoise
Tiger! - Lavender

Now we just need to zero in on the actual placements for them,

Great work everyone Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2018, 06:12 PM
Thot this might help

[Image: e6bf03ed88c0fd026a90abe45fa7b3cb.png]
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain , Barry Ballyhoo , Songdog Woolley
08-20-2018, 09:26 AM
I guess I better pop this baby since its a potential placement proof if it hides Lavender

[Image: d47eed7cab6f51fbd990c8d885c18110.png]

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
08-20-2018, 10:16 AM
Watch the tail on that baby! I'm still guessing that lavender will end up north of bengal blue, but yes, of course it must be tested.
OPEN ALL THE BOXES!
(That's a reference to Clean All the Things!)

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
08-20-2018, 12:26 PM
(08-20-2018 10:16 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Watch the tail on that baby! I'm still guessing that lavender will end up north of bengal blue, but yes, of course it must be tested.
OPEN ALL THE BOXES!
(That's a reference to Clean All the Things!)

Oh I am watching the tail, Kathy hasn't pulled it from the starter yet so Tigger is paired with a Sashay for this week Smile

Forum Based Charts

08-21-2018, 08:46 AM
RE: New fur! Tiger Lavender/Tonkinese Blue Mink
Is anyone gearing up to test Lavender against Tonkinese Blue Mink? If not, I just had a kitten born that I can do that cross with in about two weeks. If someone is already further into the process then I won't duplicate work but if not, I'll test it as soon as the kitten is old enough.
08-22-2018, 04:34 AM
As far as I know no ones doing that test. I'm doing Burmilla - Chocolate Silver Shaded and Tonkinese - Lilac Tortie and I think that someones running the Bengal - Blue & Burmilla Red Silver Shaded

(08-21-2018 08:46 AM)AngharadTruthsayer Resident Wrote:  Is anyone gearing up to test Lavender against Tonkinese Blue Mink? If not, I just had a kitten born that I can do that cross with in about two weeks. If someone is already further into the process then I won't duplicate work but if not, I'll test it as soon as the kitten is old enough.

Forum Based Charts

08-22-2018, 05:38 AM
[quote='Arwen Swordthain' pid='130649' dateline='1534934068']
As far as I know no ones doing that test. I'm doing Burmilla - Chocolate Silver Shaded and Tonkinese - Lilac Tortie and I think that someones running the Bengal - Blue & Burmilla Red Silver Shaded

Okay then I have two pairs set up....one doing Tonkinese - Blue Mink and one doing Burmilla - Chocolate Silver Shaded (which can back up yours)...should breed in about a week.
08-23-2018, 03:30 AM
(08-22-2018 05:38 AM)AngharadTruthsayer Resident Wrote:  [quote='Arwen Swordthain' pid='130649' dateline='1534934068']

Okay then I have two pairs set up....one doing Tonkinese - Blue Mink and one doing Burmilla - Chocolate Silver Shaded (which can back up yours)...should breed in about a week.

Great, my Burmilla - Choc could hide Lavender which places it or the Lavenders hidden Toyger - Coal, I'm not actually making anymore boxes on this test, it was accidental, happened when I was on holiday and took me a few days to even realise what I had, lol. But he's growing and I have a Burmilla - Lilac mate for him so fingers crossed I get an answer quickly.

Forum Based Charts

08-23-2018, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 10:13 PM by ShannonSpoonhunter Resident.)
In the interest of expediency, does anyone who has a male DEFINITE lavender hider want to matchmake with me ... for science? ;-)

My Burmilla RSS/Bengal Blue cat is a girl. So, unfortunately, are all my lavender cats. :-\

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)