Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
SL15B Decoration Contest - Results!
07-01-2018, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 04:54 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
RE: SL15B Decoration Contest - Results!
I am really disappointed that some people have taken it upon themselves to criticize other winners, including IM'ing them privately to accuse them of "kissing up to judges" and tell them their displays weren't good. Sad This was supposed to be a fun event, and everyone walked away from the contest with something, because we wanted everyone to know how much we appreciated their participation.

I am going to close this thread now since I do not want to provide a forum for people to criticize our winners. I want to end by saying that everyone really did a great job, and everyone should be proud of their hard work and creativity. This was one of my favorite SLB sims to decorate and you all helped make it that much better by adding your creativity and flair. Thank you! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , HikariItsumo Resident , Maxwell Grantly , callista5 Resident , Kikii Littlepaws
07-01-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: SL15B Decoration Contest - Results!
everyone did GREAT, congrats to the winners and all who participated!! please don't let anyone who accuses you of anything take away the love and creativity you put into your displays!! ART is subjective. IT IS NOT MATH.

there will always be some who liked something more than another. we do not have "requirements" except you use your imagination to make something you think is awesome!

some judges may resonate with some, others with others, so we completely reject any accusations of favortism of any sort at all. this is always a hard thing to pick and rank, yet for there to be any winners, we do have to pick which ones we liked most. it's NOT easy!!! THAT is how we have always done it and with a few judges, we get an objective selection of favorites and the ones with the most win. period.

we reserve the right to not accept people into future contests who attack winners and our FAIR way of judging. there is something called Good Sportsmanship, and that's how we want this to run. those who can't be that way won't be allowed in the future. period.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED and congrats to the very deserving winners. YOU deserved it fair and square with the way the panel submitted their votes.

***note: no panel members see each others votes nor influence each others' votes, there would be NO way for anyone to kiss up to anyone since even the panel changes with each contest and no one knows who they are!!! we have taken ALL measures to make this as fair as it can possibly be.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , HikariItsumo Resident , Maxwell Grantly , callista5 Resident , Kikii Littlepaws
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)