Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting the KittyCatS Fun Collection 2018 - "Tiger! Tiger"
06-26-2018, 08:55 PM
Presenting the KittyCatS Fun Collection 2018 - "Tiger! Tiger"
KittyCatS is proud to present our 2018 Fun Collection - "Tiger Tiger" collectible KittyCatS!

[Image: Tiger-Tiger-Collection-Ad.jpg]

We are soooooo excited to bring you this fun collection. We've been holding this one for the right time and we think NOW is the time! Why??? well... this collection will have some hidden goodies that you all have been asking about, for quite some time. What will it be?????

Some more colored furs! Smile The kitties told us "NOW IS THE TIME!!!" Time for color, time for fun, time for a LOT of Summer Time Fun!!!

This will be our very first collection where you can BREED a special colored fur!!! Which colors will they be???? well... for a hint about which... look to the "rainbow cats" and see what is on them which is NOT in the collection!!

A little guessing, a LOT of color and a LOT of Fun in time for Summer!!!

We're really excited and hope you are too!!!

Your KittyCatS Team

GET THEM HERE!
KittyCatS! Shop
KittyCatS! @SoCal

* are the KittyCatS "Tiger! Tiger!" cats transferable? - yes, after you rez them!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. and one portable food (these items are not transferable)
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can I sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? - the "Tiger! Tiger!" collection are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass. They will not pass their exact shown fur/trait combinations, however they could pass a specially created colored tiger fur.
* can they breed something special? – The "Tiger! Tiger!" cats will not breed a special baby, however they could randomly pass the specially created colored tiger fur as mentioned above.

©2018 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text ©KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mahkida Resident , Fennet Resident , Maxwell Grantly , Belat78 Resident , Lixy Byron , New2017 Resident , Mirsoul Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Garance Kidd , Jelly Supply , deadlycreature1 Resident , sneakpastu Resident
06-27-2018, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2018 05:11 AM by EikoChano Resident.)
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Fun Collection 2018 - "Tiger! Tiger"
Lovely cats! I've got a red one.

And I'm very curious about the new tiger fur, though I feel I might have solved your riddle!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)