Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
update on ME :) and YOU and us.
06-11-2018, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018 08:36 PM by Callie Cline.)
Rainbow update on ME :) and YOU and us.
hi everyone,

as promised, letting you know what's up!!

well i've been working on a new release we think you will LOVE... overdid it a bit this weekend but i'm fine and excited!

we hope you are enjoying the bday cat, and SL15b is coming up sunday!! and we'll have a nice surprise for you all!

and... something else very soon which we think you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Smile it's . gonna be a fun summer!!!

wanted to keep you updated. so i shall give you more exact info as soon as i hear from the scripting side as to exact release date Smile wanted to keep you informed.

thank you for your well wishes! many of you have been sending IM's and notecard and i'm not getting them all so if i have NOT replied to you directly (and you did send me something) it's because i did not get the notecard.

thank you again!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: New2017 Resident , Ellen Ireland , Lixy Byron , deadlycreature1 Resident , Garance Kidd , Setiaa Resident , AstridSolace Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Melinda Jensen , Fuyutsuki Resident , Missy Whimsy , Flair Daxeline , Navaar Morningstar , Evolving Yin , Sannctuary Resident , Fennet Resident , HalcyonMeadowlark Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Arella Ohmai , ladywench58 Resident , Mahkida Resident , Miele Tarantal
06-11-2018, 03:35 PM
RE: update on ME :) and YOU and us.
I'd love to have send you my best regards but you never accepted my friend request Sad So through here I will do so..
Yet I (and many others) feel kinda left out and quite frankly we have been worried, lack of communication and updates in-world.
I don't read the forum everyday so its kinda hard to keep up with the stuff here...
As many others have mentioned I do think we deserve a big thank you for our loyalty and patience, auctions are terrible, people are buying and selling same cats over and over again and in all fairness I lost my interest because of that.
Also I think we are in title of a lil 'extra' (don't wanna come off greedy) as mentioned on other threads, i am not able to perma pet all my costume cats I wanna keep and after paying food and milk for 121 days I think the perma pet thing should be free.
Also I think the food prices are way out of hand (850L for a 5 pack is same as 5 times a 1 pack, which isnt fair in my opinion).
So I strrongly recommend you to look over that because it costs us all a fortune and we got nothing in return.
The BD cats were a nice effort and they're cute and all but also rather useless since the lack of new traits and stuff..
I understand that a RL injury can be a huge downer for your work, but I don't understand why you don't have a back up.. I mean when I get injured or sick in RL theres someone else at my work who can do my job, if not the business would go upside down, yes Kittycats is a business too so I really don't get why nobody else can do your job during your absence.
Please do not take this the wrong way but I feel really left out and I am on the verge of quitting this whole thing because the market is rotten... Yours sincerely Sophia
 Thanks given by: Missy Whimsy , Evolving Yin , mikedacook Dinzeo
06-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Callie, I am so happy to hear from you! I hope that your recovery will proceed quickly but also that you will pace yourself as necessary. I am really looking forward to the surprise that you have promised, and I hope for more great things in the future.

People have been upset and discouraged over the past few months and it is definitely time for that to turn around. I believe that you can and will make us all feel excited and optimistic again.

Thanks given by: Missy Whimsy , Evolving Yin , Arella Ohmai , Miele Tarantal
06-11-2018, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018 04:57 PM by calisunshinegirl89 Resident.)
(06-11-2018 04:31 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Callie, I am so happy to hear from you! I hope that your recovery will proceed quickly but also that you will pace yourself as necessary. I am really looking forward to the surprise that you have promised, and I hope for more great things in the future.

People have been upset and discouraged over the past few months and it is definitely time for that to turn around. I believe that you can and will make us all feel excited and optimistic again.

Not me.. Its too late for that Ellen..... I've been patient long enough...
Food is too expensive and the perma pet potion is out of line...
I'm not a new breeder, I've been doing this for 2 years and I've paid tons of cash during those 2 years on food, vitamins and collectable cats..
Enough is enough, all I want is to break even, I refuse to put RL money (I work my ass off for 12hrs a day) into those cats..
 Thanks given by: Missy Whimsy , mikedacook Dinzeo
06-11-2018, 09:40 PM
gonna close this as it was supposed to be just an update as promised Smile keep your eyes out for more updates.
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron , Arwen Swordthain , Missy Whimsy , Navaar Morningstar , TerrorMisu Resident , Fennet Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Arella Ohmai , Miele Tarantal , Keila Forager
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)