Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
update on ME :) and YOU and us.
06-11-2018, 03:35 PM
RE: update on ME :) and YOU and us.
I'd love to have send you my best regards but you never accepted my friend request Sad So through here I will do so..
Yet I (and many others) feel kinda left out and quite frankly we have been worried, lack of communication and updates in-world.
I don't read the forum everyday so its kinda hard to keep up with the stuff here...
As many others have mentioned I do think we deserve a big thank you for our loyalty and patience, auctions are terrible, people are buying and selling same cats over and over again and in all fairness I lost my interest because of that.
Also I think we are in title of a lil 'extra' (don't wanna come off greedy) as mentioned on other threads, i am not able to perma pet all my costume cats I wanna keep and after paying food and milk for 121 days I think the perma pet thing should be free.
Also I think the food prices are way out of hand (850L for a 5 pack is same as 5 times a 1 pack, which isnt fair in my opinion).
So I strrongly recommend you to look over that because it costs us all a fortune and we got nothing in return.
The BD cats were a nice effort and they're cute and all but also rather useless since the lack of new traits and stuff..
I understand that a RL injury can be a huge downer for your work, but I don't understand why you don't have a back up.. I mean when I get injured or sick in RL theres someone else at my work who can do my job, if not the business would go upside down, yes Kittycats is a business too so I really don't get why nobody else can do your job during your absence.
Please do not take this the wrong way but I feel really left out and I am on the verge of quitting this whole thing because the market is rotten... Yours sincerely Sophia
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Missy Whimsy , Evolving Yin , mikedacook Dinzeo
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: update on ME :) and YOU and us. - calisunshinegirl89 Resident - 06-11-2018 03:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)