Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery Bug
05-29-2018, 02:58 AM
Cattery Bug
Hello ^.^
I am experiencing a cattery bug when I try and use the buttons such as 'unpack' or 'name' it just keeps going to the pedigree of the cat and does not do as the button says. It used to work with no problems but now it doesn't, though it seems intermittent and okay sometimes.

I have tried on a few different browsers but it makes no difference, so I don't think it can be this as the factor. Has anyone else had this problem and if you did please can you tell me if anything fixed it for you?

Thankyou! Minx Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Cattery Bug
Sometimes the browser automatically repeats the cat's pedigree ID in the address bar at the top. I have had that happen several times, in more than one browser. When it keeps auto-filling the information that leads to the pedigree, I have to edit the URL in the address bar to take that out, and when it recurs, sometimes I have to go to the forum first before I can get back to the cattery without the browser auto-filling the pedigree.

Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito
05-29-2018, 06:03 AM
Clear cache. Empty trash. If you have files piling up in a Downloads folder, either put them in more permanent folders or throw them out.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
05-29-2018, 07:58 AM
While Good Advice, none of these will solve the OP issue.

Clearing your browsing history will. But that's probably a bad idea since many people use their history as a poor-man's bookmark manager. Ellen's advice of hand-entering the URL is best. Once you get it fixed, using an actual bookmark should permanently solve the issue.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-29-2018, 10:20 AM
Thankyou for the advice =)

I followed all of your advice but unfortunately this did not help to make the buttons like 'unpack' able to click in the cattery section where my boxes are but probably as usual when I try again another time they will work!

Hugs to all ^.^
08-24-2018, 08:20 AM
(05-29-2018 10:20 AM)Minx Diabolito Wrote:  Thankyou for the advice =)

I followed all of your advice but unfortunately this did not help to make the buttons like 'unpack' able to click in the cattery section where my boxes are but probably as usual when I try again another time they will work!

Hugs to all ^.^

This has happened to me. What I've found is that it ONLY happens when the page isn't fully loaded. Once the page is fully loaded, the buttons work as intended.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)