Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

LETS START A NEW THREAD!
05-27-2018, 03:51 PM
LETS START A NEW THREAD!
I am not calling anyone out in this post let me just say that to start.
We have really got to start acting like grown people and start having respect for one another. Trash talking of kitty sims has really got to stop. Everyone that owns a market owns it because they have a love for Kitty Cats and a love for their patrons. To want to start drama will only create more drama. That's just not needed in our communities. We need to work together as much as possible and to support each as much as possible to make this the best breedable out there. So, to coin a phrase I'm sure we have heard a million times over, If you don't have something nice to say, Don't say nothing at all! I believe the bunny in robin hood said it best. :-) Ya'll have a great day and happy breeding to you all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: OooDonnaooO Resident , Jelly Supply
05-27-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: LETS START A NEW THREAD!
I just saw this as i was going to shut off for the day and i wanted to say...

we do have a great community and every single person in life has things they deal with that we have NO idea about. also, we mostly communicate in TEXT so any "tone" we think we hear we add ourselves. period. think about that lol. i sometimes read a text to a family member and i'm shocked by the tone i add to it LOL. my family will say "wow, they were mad? or happy?" based on MY tone haha.

sooooo...

i'm really excited for this summer and just for all the possibility we have to make new memories together.

it's funny, life is this thing we're all in "alone together" and it's amazing after 7 years, this community is still around not to mention one that grows, changes, expresses, etc. life is continually changing in every second. and we always have such an opportunity to flow with it and give and receive kindness and love and fun.

i'm very thankful for all of you and for your support after my car accident. i'm thankful you all cared so much to reach out and share concerns. sharing shows caring. (omg did i just make that up? probably not)

anyway... not sure what prompted this post AND i'm hoping that whatever it was can be resolved by the parties privately (it works soooo well that way).

i LOVE seeing the creativity!!! if you have not seen this months "cat show" please stop by the sim in front of the store you will see the GREAT DISPLAYS!!

ok that's all and thanks for all you give!
 Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident , Ellen Ireland , Songdog Woolley , TerrorMisu Resident , Jelly Supply , Arwen Swordthain , Morgan Trevellion , New2017 Resident , OooDonnaooO Resident , Evolving Yin
05-27-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: LETS START A NEW THREAD!
It is resolved. That's why no names were brought up. Just a friendly reminder to be kind to one another! :-)
 Thanks given by: OooDonnaooO Resident , Evolving Yin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)