Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Carnivalesque babies question
04-23-2018, 06:30 AM
Carnivalesque babies question
I have the two SL14b Carnivalesque starters. So their first baby came out with the special coat as expected:
[Image: ef67e60d659e6fd61194bcba6f197368.png]

But they just had a second baby and in its unopened box it looks like this:
[Image: eaa7be641629a3ac012365418359d8fe.png]

So is it one special baby per pair? Or is it a percentage chance? Does it matter that the second baby is an unopened, ungendered box? Is the special costume something that spawns on when you rez it? I haven't logged in to SL today to even look at it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2018, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2018 06:59 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
RE: Carnivalesque babies question
Each parent can have only one special offspring.

So mating Fonda to a male who has not had one will not produce one, nor will it prevent that partner from eventually having one when finally mated to a female who also has never had one.

The offspring is a 'normal' special coat ... that is, it will never have a special offspring of its own; only starters who have not yet produced one.

With this sort of special edition, the first offspring from an eligible pair will be the special offspring.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-23-2018, 06:14 PM
RE: Carnivalesque babies question
Ah, that makes sense. Well, I had been planning to sell what I thought would be a second Carnivalesque baby. Durand Durand has mostly genesis traits under his costume, but this new baby at least has a few new things. I'll figure out if it's worth anything, then figure out if I want to sell...
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)