Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello, cat people
04-20-2018, 08:14 PM
Hello, cat people
Hi! Inworld I've been going by Abbalynn Orbweaver, but mostly I'm MegaRose. I recently started raising cats, but it might not last long.

Basically: On April 1st there was an offer to get one month of premium for half the price, so I paid in for the month. That got me a Linden Home, so I rezzed out the special KittyCatS that I got at SLB14 last year. They are great and I love them! But aside from my cats, I haven't had a lot of unique usage out of my home or the other premium perks, so I'm probably not going to continue premium. Which means at the end of the month I'm packing up, disowning my house, and going back to my old strategy of hanging around freebie areas and sandboxes. There might be some changes made to premium perks soon so I'll keep an eye on that and decide if they're worth it.

King Tut and Fonda (I kept their randomized birth names) and their boy Durand Durand (Barbarella reference because Fonda) will just get tucked into the Cattery, and if I ever decide to own land for myself I'll bring them out again. But I figured that I should at least get a slightly fuller KittyCatS experience, so I'm here. I'm not sure what to do next?

For more about my SL experience I suppose I could link my Avatar Thread and my Flickr. Most of my SL time is spent scumming for freebies, making avatars, then drawing them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
04-21-2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Hello, cat people
I would suggest attending a few KittyCat auctions so that you can learn more about the wide variety of KittyCats traits and can get connected with our community.

KittyCats Auction Calendar

Premium may very well be worth keeping, but that's your choice, of course. While you can rent some land for your cats without a premium account, it generally ends up costing as much, if not more, to rent as you would pay to keep your premium account and your Linden Home, so I have always ended up going back to premium.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mirsoul Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)