Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Returned to Breeding
03-07-2018, 05:54 AM
Returned to Breeding
I have not played the game Second Life in two years and I forgot a lot while I was gone. I have two questions.

Are my cats okay now that I am back? Is there anything I should do for them? After updating them, they seemed fine, but they keep sleeping. I am surprised they did not die.

The other thing I ask, is there is a way to have the instructions note card redelivered to my account? I can't seem to find it in my inventory. I remember it explained what he little icons floating next to the cat's name were. Right now, I am lost and feel like I am completely new again to the cats.

Please help. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2018, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2018 06:01 AM by HikariItsumo Resident.)
RE: Returned to Breeding
Welcome back to SL & KC.

KittyCatS don't die, so it's totally normal yours didn't. Although they don't die, they get sick after 3 days without food, which is probably why yours "keep sleeping" (and are more than likely under a blanket).
To heal them you have 2 solutions : either feed them normally and they will recover in 1 week, or give each cat a "get well" vitamin (as well as food, of course) for instant recovery.

There is a manual on this website where you will find answers to all your questions : https://kittycats.ws/manual/

Hikari Smile

03-07-2018, 06:04 AM
welcome back
you should visit this great website, by Ivy Norsk:

https://ivynorn.wixsite.com/pawsabletraits

she put al the importand information on one site.
some links lead to the Forum and the KC website
others to external, but very helpful sites.

[Image: 31048314vm.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
03-07-2018, 06:08 AM
Thank you. So glad to know my cats are doing okay.

I will be sure to heal them and go through the sites you two linked me. Looks like a lot of good info. Smile
03-09-2018, 08:18 PM
welcome back! Smile nice site ivy!! wow!!!
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
03-10-2018, 03:01 AM
(03-07-2018 05:59 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Welcome back to SL & KC.

KittyCatS don't die, so it's totally normal yours didn't. Although they don't die, they get sick after 3 days without food, which is probably why yours "keep sleeping" (and are more than likely under a blanket).
To heal them you have 2 solutions : either feed them normally and they will recover in 1 week, or give each cat a "get well" vitamin (as well as food, of course) for instant recovery.

There is a manual on this website where you will find answers to all your questions : https://kittycats.ws/manual/

Hikari Smile

Hi Naciah, welcome back! Hikari gave you helpful advice to look up the manual. I also want to add you actually have another solution for sick cats. If you intend to keep your cats, in the long run it is much cheaper to perma-pet them. Since you have been gone for two years, your cats are no longer breedable. Therefore, even though it seems more expensive to perma-pet them it will be cheaper over time. Otherwise, you are just going to keep paying for food for cats you cannot breed.

Evo

Shop!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)