Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

THIS HAS BEEN COMPLETE!!!!
02-24-2018, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 09:15 AM by COOLAIR Frostbite.)
Exclamation THIS HAS BEEN COMPLETE!!!!
i have a few in different sizes and boy and girl so to make this easier lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE: SIZE MEGAPUSS FEMALE ////////// WANT SIZE MEGAPUSS MALE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE: SIZE TEACUP MALE /////////////// WANT SIZE TEACUP FEMALE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WANTING A FEMALE IN - Bigger de Big
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL OF THEESE I HAVE AND WANT ARE THE Retro RoboCatS! - Kaleidoscope

THANK YOU ADVANCELY P.S. ALL OF MINE THAT IM OFFERING ARE BOXED WOULD LIKE THE SAME IF POSSIBLE Smile
if anyone wants any trades from this contact me in world if u see me on or have anything I want
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2018, 01:39 AM
RE: Trading Retro RoboCatS! - Kaleidoscope
(02-24-2018 10:33 PM)COOLAIR Frostbite Wrote:  i have a few in different sizes and boy and girl so to make this easier lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE: SIZE MEGAPUSS FEMALE ////////// WANT SIZE MEGAPUSS MALE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE: SIZE TEACUP MALE /////////////// WANT SIZE TEACUP FEMALE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WANTING A FEMALE IN - Bigger de Big
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL OF THEESE I HAVE AND WANT ARE THE Retro RoboCatS! - Kaleidoscope

THANK YOU ADVANCELY P.S. ALL OF MINE THAT IM OFFERING ARE BOXED WOULD LIKE THE SAME IF POSSIBLE Smile

Hi. I've got a male Retro Robocat, Megapuss, Kaleidoscope, boxed, if you're keen to trade.
02-27-2018, 06:13 AM
hey song I have been looking for u haven't seen you online I would do that trade if I ever see u lol
02-27-2018, 03:17 PM
(02-27-2018 06:13 AM)COOLAIR Frostbite Wrote:  hey song I have been looking for u haven't seen you online I would do that trade if I ever see u lol

Oh, I'm on Australian timezone. Can u add me and then when we're both on we can do.
 Thanks given by: COOLAIR Frostbite

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)