Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! 7th Birthday Party!
02-20-2018, 09:53 AM
KittyCatS! 7th Birthday Party!
Hi all! Since it is our birthday month, we didn't want to let February go by without some kind of celebration! So we're hoping you will all join us this Saturday for some birthday fun as we celebrate 7 years of KittyCatS!

Saturday, February 24th, please join us for fishing, trivia, dancing, and prizes! The fun starts at 12pm SLT with our Birthday Fishing Tournament! This will be a 7Seas Unbaited fishing contest. Top 3 spaces will win KittyCatS Jewels that can be collected towards earning a FancieCat, and we'll have lots of prizes to give away during the contest!

Next join us at 1pm SLT for KittyCatS Trivia! We've got questions - have you got answers? Answer trivia questions correctly to win special prizes! Who knows what surprises we have in store?!

Finally from 2pm-4pm, join us for live music with entertainment courtesy of the KittyCatS community's own Evely Lane! Get your groove on and dance the afternoon away while our prize givers hands out free goodies!

We'll send the landmark out in our group notices on the day of the party so please keep an eye out for it. We hope to see you there to celebrate with us! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Ener Bing , Melinda Jensen , Setiaa Resident , Fuyutsuki Resident , Honeyhoneybee Resident , Garance Kidd , Lixy Byron , Ellen Ireland , Ivy Norsk , FancyCatspaw Resident , Kikii Littlepaws , deadlycreature1 Resident , CodyLightning Resident , Flair Daxeline , Maxwell Grantly
02-20-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: KittyCatS! 7th Birthday Party!
YAY this is AWESOME!

See you all there!

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
02-20-2018, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 10:00 AM by Setiaa Resident.)
(02-20-2018 09:53 AM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  Hi all! Since it is our birthday month, we didn't want to let February go by without some kind of celebration! So we're hoping you will all join us this Saturday for some birthday fun as we celebrate 7 years of KittyCatS!

Saturday, February 24th, please join us for fishing, trivia, dancing, and prizes! The fun starts at 12pm SLT with our Birthday Fishing Tournament! This will be a 7Seas Unbaited fishing contest. Top 3 spaces will win KittyCatS Jewels that can be collected towards earning a FancieCat, and we'll have lots of prizes to give away during the contest!

Next join us at 1pm SLT for KittyCatS Trivia! We've got questions - have you got answers? Answer trivia questions correctly to win special prizes! Who knows what surprises we have in store?!

Finally from 2pm-4pm, join us for live music with entertainment courtesy of the KittyCatS community's own Evely Lane! Get your groove on and dance the afternoon away while our prize givers hands out free goodies!

We'll send the landmark out in our group notices on the day of the party so please keep an eye out for it. We hope to see you there to celebrate with us! Smile

Agaain Congratulation and big Thanks to Callie, Kitten, the CSR the Support The whole KittyCats- Team-Team <3 Heart
 Thanks given by: Honeyhoneybee Resident
02-23-2018, 04:57 PM
I am ready for it Wink
02-24-2018, 12:01 PM
Hello Fellow Addicts ... I SO want to be at the party! Unfortunately, I'm on the road traveling from OR to CA and wont get home for another 7 hours ... Sigh... My wishes are that you are all safe, well, and enjoy the party. Know that I'm with you and celebrating in SPIRIT today! ... First one I've missed in 4 years. Be well!!

Luckylady Llewellyn XXX

Saturday, February 24th, please join us for fishing, trivia, dancing, and prizes!
02-24-2018, 08:34 PM
This party was so much fun! Thank you for hosting it Kitten & thank you to Abby Normal for assisting Kitten with the trivia and everything.

I can't wait until the next one! Happy Birthday KittyCatS!

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)