Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Spring 2018 suggestion: Love's Lucky Seven
02-19-2018, 11:47 AM
Spring 2018 suggestion: Love's Lucky Seven
I understand that Callie is going to need some time to recover from her car accident and it will be awhile for the 7th birthday / Valentine's Day kitties. Take it easy, Callie, and get well soon! I have a suggestion for a combined collection to encompass the 7th birthday of KittyCats, Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. How about a combined collection called "Love's Lucky Seven"? The cats could have the "7" on them and could include one with pink hearts and the "7" on a heart, one with green shamrocks and the "7" on a shamrock, one that is black-and-white with the "7" on dice, etc.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: princesspoison100 Resident , adelaidephoenix Resident , Sannctuary Resident
03-09-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: Spring 2018 suggestion: Love's Lucky Seven
OMG you are so cute Smile i have done a lot of work on the love collection Smile and the bday cats were like 99.9% done too! Smile

but i love your idea and enthusiasm Smile love you all so much!

i am recovering... still typing one handed (right handed and i am left) but you know it could have been worse. been sorta depressed about it, but you all are so kind and uplifting it really makes a difference. thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Cygnoir Blanc , Flair Daxeline

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)