Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

freind pat error
01-31-2018, 05:49 AM
Heart freind pat error
any ideas whyHuhHuhHuhHuh

I am in a wheelchair & i have cerebral palsy though i may be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of my life i still my best. Im online Monday through to Friday i might be on all day or not
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2018, 01:07 PM
RE: freind pat error
Please give more details what you mean by friend pat error then we can help =)
01-31-2018, 06:12 PM
LAST night my friend tried petting my cats but couldn't thy showed error

I am in a wheelchair & i have cerebral palsy though i may be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of my life i still my best. Im online Monday through to Friday i might be on all day or not
01-31-2018, 11:07 PM
What was the error message?
Often most errors or scripting problems can be fixed by putting the cat in and out of 3d to full prim mode, or to send it to the cattery and back into SL again. Perhaps try with other cats and see if it is the same issue, or just one cat affected. If it is just with one cat, you can always file a ticket to get a replacement for the cat if the other things I suggested do not work

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
 Thanks given by: SilverMist13247698 Resident
01-31-2018, 11:47 PM
thank you

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)