Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Love & Frustration
02-07-2018, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2018 02:17 PM by Rogue Jinx.)
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration
(01-07-2018 11:46 AM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  To all my beloved customers and KittyCatS friends, I will no longer be listed on RM Market Place. Yesterday, Rene notified me that he is giving me 24 hours to choose either his profiler or Torgon's. I believe this is an issue between him and Torgon, and not for either of their customers. If there was any copyright infringement it should be taken up with Linden Labs and not forced upon customers to choose between one market or another.

I have had people in the past try to persuade me from using Rene's profilers, and I chose not to take sides. I do not believe this is my fight or should be my issue, but making me choose is the last straw for me.

Please don't forget there is another profiler option as my cats will still be listed on Torgon's webpage. I won't have time to delete all of Rene's profilers anytime soon as I am doing some deep soul searching as to what cats I will choose to continue to breed and which traits I wish to evolve on my projects. I am so disheartened by all the challenges in breeding and selling my cats that I am just going to keep a few cats for my own enjoyment, but not breed on the scale I have been.

Love & Peace for 2018

He did the same thing to me after I chose to stay neutral in the debates between him and other people. I had spent 4 days working on my store and had to take down all Rene's profilers and reorganize because I don't like bullies or ultimatums. I also dislike people changing TOS JUST because they have a grudge. I'm not giving up breeding but I am never using his profilers again. I actually bought a second copy of Torgens for my alt, just out of spite.

No one gets to use me to hurt someone else's business.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Emilia Darkwatch , Kikii Littlepaws , Evolving Yin

Messages In This Thread
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration - Rogue Jinx - 02-07-2018 02:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)