Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Love & Frustration
Today, 07:25 AM
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration
(01-11-2018 05:33 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Just be careful what you say on the SL Marketplace. The LL ToS applies there and you don't want it to backfire on you.

I don't think there is a way to remove unwanted comments there short of delisting the product and making a new listing. And doing that *IS* a violation of the Marketplace ToS.

Might I suggest that anyone who has had their negative comments removed ask LL to investigate, they will soon see if the listing is being delisted and relisted to remove those negatives.
I imagine would need to be done via an abuse report for ToS Violations.

[Image: e306ac43215158e51795c8260c3d3271.png]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kveer/123/71/2801

Forum Based Charts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Evolving Yin , Illuminatra Resident
Today, 08:43 AM
Then Elanor8 and someone else should file. I don't know how he did it but her comment from a few days ago is coming up blank, and the other negative comment is not there at all.

It does not appear to be re-listing since the 5-start comments are there and if you check the distribution, it shows 14 5-star and 2 1-star. I note that the only negative comment he has is on the Fennux product and that is probably because it's within the guidelines.

Most likely what he is doing is flagging your 1-star comments and having LL remove them. As I said you must ensure your comments are also within the guildelines.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines

1) Do not suggest another product.
2) Do not use abusive language.
3) Do not complain about the lack of refunds: he does not own them in any case.

Simply state the case that he disabled the product, uses it to stalk and harass customers and other users both on and off Second Life (although his ability to do that, here, has been reduced since he has been banned). You can say "do not buy this" and call it a "scam" but you cannot say "Buy Torgon's instead"

The more people who do that, the better.

And since he's having them de-listed, I would suggest taking a screen shot.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Illuminatra Resident
Today, 10:13 AM
(Today 08:43 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Then Elanor8 and someone else should file. I don't know how he did it but her comment from a few days ago is coming up blank, and the other negative comment is not there at all.

It does not appear to be re-listing since the 5-start comments are there and if you check the distribution, it shows 14 5-star and 2 1-star. I note that the only negative comment he has is on the Fennux product and that is probably because it's within the guidelines.

Most likely what he is doing is flagging your 1-star comments and having LL remove them. As I said you must ensure your comments are also within the guildelines.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines

1) Do not suggest another product.
2) Do not use abusive language.
3) Do not complain about the lack of refunds: he does not own them in any case.

Simply state the case that he disabled the product, uses it to stalk and harass customers and other users both on and off Second Life (although his ability to do that, here, has been reduced since he has been banned). You can say "do not buy this" and call it a "scam" but you cannot say "Buy Torgon's instead"

The more people who do that, the better.

And since he's having them de-listed, I would suggest taking a screen shot.

You see, someone with a brain would think about this. You write negative reviews and they are being removed. Now who is violating LL's TOS, me or you? And can I suggest not to call it scam either? I'm sure LL knows what scam and grief is, unlike some people here.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)