Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Love & Frustration
01-22-2018, 04:57 PM
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration
(01-22-2018 02:41 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  I think it is now time to tell my tale on what I have done and why.

I do not know how many of you know me so here is a back story. I have been breeding for 6 years now and Auctioneer for just as long. I started out with Nyn, Liriel, and Leel at Kitty Kottage way before profilers were a thing and we had to post everything on the forums to advertise and send out notices. Yes, this is what I like to call Old School. When Hellcat and I got married in RL and had our child we took a break from SL for a little while. When we came back there was this new thing called RM's Profilers. These were nifty and cool and made posting cats by auction so much easier. By this time, we were working at ScratchN Post with LickN and crew. I was there when everything went down and when RM was banned from being used at that market. Rene got in a tizzy and decided to go to someone's personal land where his boards were being used to look up personal cats - not ones for sale - and disabled them. All because that auctioneer was using the Group version at home like an Owner version. Well that started the ball rolling and other Auctioneers started to have trouble on ScratchN Post as well.

By this time, Hellcat and I had moved over to Secret Smile to do our auction. She still owned the RM group profilers but I did not want to use them. Why? Because I am old school and all the trouble with Rene at ScratchN Post. I was shown that we were missing out and there was no other option for profilers at that time and the customers wanted them. So, we kept using RM's boards until he started his tizzy fits again and started attacking people. By this time, I was a Manager helping out Donna and Matt with Secret Smile and one day we were watching Rene skulk around Secret Smile and harassing customers on sim. That was the final straw and he was banned from Secret Smile for abuse.

This was right after Torgons came out and we as a Secondary Market stated we will not use RMs products at our auctions, mega mall or love shacks. But understanding that people had their own right to choose, we allowed our customers to use whichever board they wanted to. Yes, we got harassed by him but nothing a mute button could not fix. We made a stand against a bully.

This month, I was offered a job to run a new Secondary Market called Oncilla Ridge. We all sat down and talked about who was going to be on the ban list. Many were an easy choice because we were able to get lists from other markets so we could ban the known griefers. When Rene's name came up three of the managers said ban and that was it - done. We also made the choice to say "Hey our customers have the right to choose on which product they use. We will not restrict their choices on what they would like to use."

A week later, right after we started letting people set up their shops and cats were being listed, three things happened that makes me question this man's ethics.
1. He showed up on our sim, waited for over 5 mins, went to a person's profiler to reset it because the cat sold over night.
2. He got around the Estate ban to do this. Now, I will admit we could of missed something that could of caused a loophole but we do not believe so.
3. HIS TOS changed stating that he must have access at all times to his product at all locations.

Some of you know the joys and excitement of having that special cat sell for that wonderful price that is above market norm for cats and to have that all taken away from you makes you feel violated because someone else found out first and reset everything because you were asleep. It felt like someone broke in to your house and turned off your TV because you left it on and you do not know what else they did in your house while you were sleeping.

Evo, thank you for starting this thread and starting a Discussion. Everyone else, thank you for having this Discussion and not a slamfest so we have a place to show new breeders an option and to show old breeders coming back what has been going on while they are gone.

KittyCatS is a community of many different people and it's true not all of us get along for many different reasons. I believe that most of the reasons are mainly cultural or misunderstandings on translations. Yet we are still a community and that is what makes us grow. I have made some wonderful friends. I have met others who I now call my SL Family. I even met my RL wife and had a very beautiful daughter because of this community. Yes, I have had my downsides too - one of my first experiences was the person who got me in to KittyCatS going off on Callie about the Menagerie Tiger and using my name and making Callie very upset. Yet, the bright side was Callie messaged me and asked me about what I felt and what did I think about my Cattery Mate. I made a good friend that day with Callie and I hope I left the same impression on her because after we talked, I spent 30,000L that week to buy out my cattery mate so she would leave KittyCatS because I did not want to have that kind of Hate in KittyCatS.

We all have a voice in what this Community is. Yes, we will have conflicts with others but we all love doing this one thing - breeding Cats and sharing what we have done with others in the community. So long as we keep having a Discussion about concerns and do not spit hate-filled venom, this community will become stronger.

I Know that Rene's ban at secret was overturned by Donna very quickly and that Matt always was against the Torgon and probably still is. They did last winter take the RM's down and replace them with Torgon but Matt kept complaining about them and by the time summer rolled around most had been replaced again at his auctions with the RM.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2018, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 06:43 PM by Real Martian.)
(01-22-2018 02:41 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  A week later, right after we started letting people set up their shops and cats were being listed, three things happened that makes me question this man's ethics.
1. He showed up on our sim, waited for over 5 mins, went to a person's profiler to reset it because the cat sold over night.
2. He got around the Estate ban to do this. Now, I will admit we could of missed something that could of caused a loophole but we do not believe so.
3. HIS TOS changed stating that he must have access at all times to his product at all locations.

I'm glad that you banned him. I can't believe that he has nothing else to do and goes to your new sim to reset a profiler. That must be a hell of a work. I haven't been on your sim, nor did I hear about it but Rene shouldn't be there. I like your story, keep spreading it. I know anyone can tell anything here but I believe you *wink* *wink* .. Good job.
(01-20-2018 12:37 PM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  I think alot of us were guilty of losing our cool. I recall one occasion where I lost it and wrote a very long post in response to an attack by Rene upon me. Upon hitting post I recieved notification that Callie had closed the thread as I was drafting my response. I did send Callie a PM thanking her for saving me from myself.
Mostly I have always tried not to respond to him but his lies and accusations got to me that day. I believe it may have been thread where he accused me of being the reason for his rules regardin muting and banning. I have always read the threads with interest and tried hard not to lose my temper and respond to him. When calm I knew not to respond because I knew the deluge of abuse I would recieve in return, another reason I am thankful for this calm thread, as you said Minx its a "safe place" for us to express our views and feelings calmly. For the longest time no one even knew I was being subjected to this abuse simply for not buying the profiler. It wasn't until I was banned and auctioneers noticed they couldn't load my cats into profilers that I began to talk to people about it. For me muting him wasn't an end to it as he found other ways to harass me and spoil my enjoyment of auctions.

I'm sorry that he did this to you, Arwen. From what I read in other threads, he said that you used the group profilers of your boyfriend on a sim that was not accessible. And when he tried to contact you, you banned him and muted him instead of just fixing the issue. He is a liar. Right? I believe you my friend. We must be strong and support each other. Give me a like please.
Ok guys I have a question, it's not related to Rene. Why does this community only have 200 breeders? How can you make money with that? Do you just buy from each other and sell to each other? I want them to be successful and I want to make money but I believe that it will go down more and more until it dies. Can anyone answer my questions please? Thank you, I love you.
01-22-2018, 06:22 PM
Can I just point out that an account who has posted but 3 things on this board is writing posts and then re-writing them.

Real Martian Wrote:I mean you should be able to do whatever you want if you bought it, right? And now I am going to tell everyone lies about him and even if I did not meet him personally I will pretend that I did and will find a good story. I know you all will help me to get rid off him, because you are like me and I also don't have anything else to do. Thank you all, I love you so much. #MeToo #RapedByRene #IAmAVictim #SpreadMyLies

Sock puppet much. Oh, check out the initials.

As for me, I gave up my RM profilers about a year ago and am kind of amazed that people still use them. I thought they would be dead by now in spite of their usefulness.
 Thanks given by: Emilia Darkwatch , Illuminatra Resident , Evolving Yin , Minx Diabolito , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Priestess Firanelli
01-22-2018, 06:24 PM
(01-22-2018 06:22 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Can I just point out that an account who has posted but 3 things on this board is writing posts and then re-writing them.

Real Martian Wrote:I mean you should be able to do whatever you want if you bought it, right? And now I am going to tell everyone lies about him and even if I did not meet him personally I will pretend that I did and will find a good story. I know you all will help me to get rid off him, because you are like me and I also don't have anything else to do. Thank you all, I love you so much. #MeToo #RapedByRene #IAmAVictim #SpreadMyLies

As for me, I gave up my RM profilers about a year ago and am kind of amazed that people still use them. I thought they would be dead by now in spite of their usefulness.

Thank you, I totally agree with you. Anyway I need to go. Hugs and kisses.
01-22-2018, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 06:39 PM by OooDonnaooO Resident.)
(01-22-2018 04:57 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  
(01-22-2018 02:41 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  I think it is now time to tell my tale on what I have done and why.

I do not know how many of you know me so here is a back story. I have been breeding for 6 years now and Auctioneer for just as long. I started out with Nyn, Liriel, and Leel at Kitty Kottage way before profilers were a thing and we had to post everything on the forums to advertise and send out notices. Yes, this is what I like to call Old School. When Hellcat and I got married in RL and had our child we took a break from SL for a little while. When we came back there was this new thing called RM's Profilers. These were nifty and cool and made posting cats by auction so much easier. By this time, we were working at ScratchN Post with LickN and crew. I was there when everything went down and when RM was banned from being used at that market. Rene got in a tizzy and decided to go to someone's personal land where his boards were being used to look up personal cats - not ones for sale - and disabled them. All because that auctioneer was using the Group version at home like an Owner version. Well that started the ball rolling and other Auctioneers started to have trouble on ScratchN Post as well.

By this time, Hellcat and I had moved over to Secret Smile to do our auction. She still owned the RM group profilers but I did not want to use them. Why? Because I am old school and all the trouble with Rene at ScratchN Post. I was shown that we were missing out and there was no other option for profilers at that time and the customers wanted them. So, we kept using RM's boards until he started his tizzy fits again and started attacking people. By this time, I was a Manager helping out Donna and Matt with Secret Smile and one day we were watching Rene skulk around Secret Smile and harassing customers on sim. That was the final straw and he was banned from Secret Smile for abuse.

This was right after Torgons came out and we as a Secondary Market stated we will not use RMs products at our auctions, mega mall or love shacks. But understanding that people had their own right to choose, we allowed our customers to use whichever board they wanted to. Yes, we got harassed by him but nothing a mute button could not fix. We made a stand against a bully.

This month, I was offered a job to run a new Secondary Market called Oncilla Ridge. We all sat down and talked about who was going to be on the ban list. Many were an easy choice because we were able to get lists from other markets so we could ban the known griefers. When Rene's name came up three of the managers said ban and that was it - done. We also made the choice to say "Hey our customers have the right to choose on which product they use. We will not restrict their choices on what they would like to use."

A week later, right after we started letting people set up their shops and cats were being listed, three things happened that makes me question this man's ethics.

Some of you know the joys and excitement of having that special cat sell for that wonderful price that is above market norm for cats and to have that all taken away from you makes you feel violated because someone else found out first and reset everything because you were asleep. It felt like someone broke in to your house and turned off your TV because you left it on and you do not know what else they did in your house while you were sleeping.

Evo, thank you for starting this thread and starting a Discussion. Everyone else, thank you for having this Discussion and not a slamfest so we have a place to show new breeders an option and to show old breeders coming back what has been going on while they are gone.

KittyCatS is a community of many different people and it's true not all of us get along for many different reasons. I believe that most of the reasons are mainly cultural or misunderstandings on translations. Yet we are still a community and that is what makes us grow. I have made some wonderful friends. I have met others who I now call my SL Family. I even met my RL wife and had a very beautiful daughter because of this community. Yes, I have had my downsides too - one of my first experiences was the person who got me in to KittyCatS going off on Callie about the Menagerie Tiger and using my name and making Callie very upset. Yet, the bright side was Callie messaged me and asked me about what I felt and what did I think about my Cattery Mate. I made a good friend that day with Callie and I hope I left the same impression on her because after we talked, I spent 30,000L that week to buy out my cattery mate so she would leave KittyCatS because I did not want to have that kind of Hate in KittyCatS.

We all have a voice in what this Community is. Yes, we will have conflicts with others but we all love doing this one thing - breeding Cats and sharing what we have done with others in the community. So long as we keep having a Discussion about concerns and do not spit hate-filled venom, this community will become stronger.

I Know that Rene's ban at secret was overturned by Donna very quickly and that Matt always was against the Torgon and probably still is. They did last winter take the RM's down and replace them with Torgon but Matt kept complaining about them and by the time summer rolled around most had been replaced again at his auctions with the RM.

So not overturned Mitsu, what was decided was he would remain unbanned in order to perform customer service for the renters still choosing to use his product. Which in hind site, was folly, we should have known not to trust him and his antics. True Matt did like the LOOK of RM's better,but he did agree it wasn't worth the harassment to others to continue using them. The fact of the matter is we no longer use ANY profiler at our auctions(Matt's or mine), they cause lag, and make the stage visually unappealing. WE are OLD SCHOOL and use our brains and Callies wonderful site to do our perving. That being said BIG hugs to you dear miss seeing your face Big Grin

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: awFhma]
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , Evolving Yin , Arwen Swordthain
01-23-2018, 02:58 AM
I'm not sure whats going on with estate banning not working, I have had issues on my homestead with bots that are banned still accessing the sim, I was told that it doesn't always work however I do use a Conover Security orb that has full parcel banning no matter how high they tp in. Downside is that it only has space for 80 names not the 500 estate ban has but I would hope there aren't that many people needing to be banned. Just a thought for those of you that want to ban people and estate bans not working, theres a copy version as well I believe so feel free to hit me up for a LM, I believe they are on sale on the marketplace as well, Creator is Thomas Conover. There are lots of differents ones out there but I have always found this one inexpensive and well maintained with updates. And it worked beautifully at keeping Rene out of my store and cattery despite the estate ban failing and him accessing another parcel on the sim.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Emilia Darkwatch , Minx Diabolito
01-23-2018, 04:11 AM
(01-22-2018 06:24 PM)Real Martian Wrote:  
(01-22-2018 06:22 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Can I just point out that an account who has posted but 3 things on this board is writing posts and then re-writing them.

Thank you, I totally agree with you. Anyway I need to go. Hugs and kisses.

Thanks Rene for giving me an alt to add to my ban list.
 Thanks given by: Priestess Firanelli , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , Minx Diabolito
01-23-2018, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 06:37 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
In case anyone was wondering if Ivy was right.

I guess he just couldn't help himself

[Image: 6ef5162986e6af339926e5d5bfbc552c.png]
In case anyone can't see the names Real Martians partner has Rene Marseille in her profile picture

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Emilia Darkwatch , Minx Diabolito , TerrorMisu Resident
01-23-2018, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 07:05 AM by Real Martian.)
(01-23-2018 04:11 AM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  Thanks Rene for giving me an alt to add to my ban list.

Who cares about your ban list Big Grin .. you are a bunch of idiots here who have nothing else to do than spreading lies in this pathetic forum. I don't even know some of you and never talked to you and don't even know what some of your stories mean. Some others I told them what was the reason of banning them, they go quiet and come up with the same lie after a few months. They could have fixed the issues, they chose not to. Follow the rules or go somewhere else. I don't want to support drama people and the people who can sell on my website are people who follow the rules. Deuces!
(01-23-2018 06:33 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  In case anyone was wondering if Ivy was right.

I guess he just couldn't help himself

[Image: 6ef5162986e6af339926e5d5bfbc552c.png]
In case anyone can't see the names Real Martians partner has Rene Marseille in her profile picture

You are a genius for finding that out. I thought it was pretty obvious. Maybe you should rather spend your time in understanding what I wanted to say. But I'm sure you know it, you just don't want to understand.
(01-20-2018 11:22 AM)Minx Diabolito Wrote:  I can recall a few occasions that friends who did not ever even own his profilers endured verbal abuse just because due to his own scripting, it would show someone who bought a cat as the owner or advertiser of that cat after buying it on his profiler. That is obviously not their fault and is further example of how he cannot control his anger, puts it on the wrong person, and ruined his market. He made sure they would be unlikely to look for cats using his site again, and defeated his own product! The product obviously had worked for someone to TP to the cat and buy it. The proof was there on the profiler with the buyer's name being present. Surely one would say okay this was a success, not only did the buyer TP here but did buy the item also. Not him. He insulted the person buying the cat for their name being where it should not be in his view. The name was only there because of his own scripting or product or just how it is when the new owner owns it. It is hardly grounds to abuse people but any excuse is valid for him. Plus, in some cases this caused a further argument between the buyer and seller because they did not understand why this happened to them, afterall all they did was what would surely be good to buy the cat then out of nowhere get this crazy guy insulting them. No way would I use a product which involved some of my customers being insulted for no good reason. If I were the buyer, it would make darned sure I never bought RM profiler myself when I saw how he can behave.

I don't remember that occasion and don't even understand you. Someone bought a cat and then what?? How do you even come up with those stories, and it's always one of your "friends". Have we ever talked?
01-23-2018, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 07:22 AM by 999ShadowCat999 Resident.)
...about time to save the intellectual level
with the help of a cat:
[Image: 31613735iw.jpg]

btw did you know there are Franchise vendors of Torgons Profilers?
I saw them @ Too Adorable, so I asked Torgon, if I can have some for my shop and got them

(just incase anybody else needs some new vedors for their shops) Big Grin

[Image: 31048314vm.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Evolving Yin , Illuminatra Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , Minx Diabolito , TerrorMisu Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)