Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Love & Frustration
01-07-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration
i will be happy to show you how to delete in one click! Big GrinHeart

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , deadlycreature1 Resident , Chloe Karuna
01-07-2018, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 09:28 PM by Minx Diabolito.)
This dispute has been going on for a long time now and is very sad. I have seen so many people hurt and bullied with always the same story to tell. The truth. The truth of being bullied, refusing to be, and then being banned. I am one of those people who this happened to also and it is totally unacceptable behavior for any of us to tolerate. Even more sad when we have mostly unknowingly paid to be treated so poorly. This is just not alright at all.

Torgon's profiler has worked perfectly for me - wonderful friendly creator, great product, no interference with what you have in your store and no conditions ever placed on the buyer, and much cheaper than the competition and a very very fair price. Best of all, Torgon is very approachable, never ever interferes for anything, just a genuine friendly guy as the creator. Quite the opposite from the alternative discussed here. I really hope to see more markets choosing to support our community and discouraging use of a product which has such a bad and quite frankly shameful history behind it.
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Kendrah Vantelli , sneakpastu Resident , Arwen Swordthain , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Evolving Yin , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Chloe Karuna , Priestess Firanelli , Julia Merosi , Melinda Jensen , Draco Nacht , Fuyutsuki Resident
01-08-2018, 12:20 AM
I am so sorry Evo. You are one of the great breeders. I too will miss your awesome kittys, but hope we can continue to trade some kitties in the near future. If you need any help just holler, I will be there.
I am proud of all the people who came forward on this post to share there thought with us.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Evolving Yin , Minx Diabolito , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Chloe Karuna , Melinda Jensen
01-08-2018, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 09:33 AM by Evolving Yin.)
Just to clarify. I am still planning to continue to breed and sell my kitties just on a smaller scale. I was upset yesterday, and I am in the process of trying to evaluate at what level I want to continue breeding. Thanks for the wonderful support I have been getting in this thread and in my personal messages! For the most part, this truly is a wonderful community.

(01-07-2018 09:28 PM)Minx Diabolito Wrote:  Torgon's profiler has worked perfectly for me - wonderful friendly creator, great product, no interference with what you have in your store and no conditions ever placed on the buyer, and much cheaper than the competition and a very very fair price. Best of all, Torgon is very approachable, never ever interferes for anything, just a genuine friendly guy as the creator.
I agree Minx, Torgon is a wonderful person and I have enjoyed my interactions with him. He truly understands what it means to build customer rapport and to present a professional business image. When forced to choose, his product and his support behind it was the obvious choice.

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron , Minx Diabolito , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , deadlycreature1 Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Chloe Karuna , Eleanor8 Resident , Julia Merosi , Fuyutsuki Resident
01-09-2018, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 09:51 AM by Evolving Yin.)
(01-07-2018 02:41 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  Rene has not even bothered to update his profilers for a year. Last time he did it was to smear Callie. His profilers still list Monochrome as New/Unknown which is way over a year old. Why he would expect us to continue to pay for a product that is 4x more expensive and is not supported anymore by the creator is beyond me.

He is updating his webpage numbers though. He sells ad space so I am sure these numbers matter to him. I watched these numbers for the past two days since he told me he was going to disable my profilers (I had 482 of Rene's profilers up when this happened, 312 at Schism alone).

This morning I deleted all his profilers off my Schism Sim. I know I am the only breeder with profiler's on this Sim. I have three KittyCatS stores on my Schism Sim plus a museum which I sell some collector cats from. I expected these numbers to change. They did.

Before I deleted his profilers this morning his numbers were: 11397 KittyCatS, owned by 184 Breeders, across 119 Sims

After I deleted the profilers here are his numbers: Currently listed: 11310 KittyCatS, owned by 187 Breeders, across 120 Sims

How could he coincidentally have this many new breeders and a new sim (Schism is one sim alone) the same morning I deleted my Schism profilers? Especially since we know there are at least two other breeders besides myself he disabled this week. Are there really that many new breeders buying his product in one day?

01-09-2018, 10:25 AM

1. With only two data points most conclusions are meaningless.
  2. The numbers might lag a bit.
  3. An at-this-point count should be expected to swing as breeders re-arrange and stock sells.
  4. I have not estimated the number of breeding cats or breeders recently (for a few years, in fact), but my wet-finger estimate is all his figures are low. This suggests the main use is for sim-owners to put out for tenants , not individual breeders (but see #1).
  5. An average of 56 cats per breeder does seem a bit high (but see #1).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2018, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 06:45 PM by Evolving Yin.)
(01-09-2018 10:25 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  [list=1]
[*] With only two data points most conclusions are meaningless.
I suppose your right it would have to be tracked more closely over time. I have already spent to much time and energy on this that could be better spent. A year ago when he did the same thing to me I took down Torgon's profilers because I was afraid not being listed on Rene's website would hurt sales. When I realized most of the big breeders were using dual profilers I decided it was unfair for him to target me and allow other breeders to continue to have dual profilers so I decided to use them anyway.

If sales in the past 48 hours are any indication of the effect on my sales, I worried for nothing.

Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident
01-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Hey, guys, I'm with you all!!! Now my Rene's profiles also do not work. I also received a warning from him a few days ago. And I decided to ignore his threats. Profiles do not work - it does not matter. There is an alternative to Torgans Profiles (Thanks for this). Of course, I was hurt, I paid my money for it. And the product does not work. This is a violation of the rules. At that time, there were no conditions for using profiles. And I fulfilled my part of the deal. I gave the money. And where are my profiles?
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , Minx Diabolito , Evolving Yin , Emilia Darkwatch , Chloe Karuna , deadlycreature1 Resident , kittyclawz Resident , Priestess Firanelli , Eleanor8 Resident , Julia Merosi , Melinda Jensen , Fuyutsuki Resident , VeetMesser Resident
01-10-2018, 02:26 AM
Might I suggest that everyone who has had their RMs profiler disabled due to a breach in rules that were not present when you purchased them file a ticket with LL. If enough people do this then maybe some action can be taken against someone who is basically stealing your money. At the very least he should be offering to refund everyone who he is banning for a breach in rules he is trying to enforce upon you all after the fact.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Evolving Yin , Emilia Darkwatch , 1GaJulia Resident , Chloe Karuna , deadlycreature1 Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Shamu077 Resident , Julia Merosi , Melinda Jensen , Fuyutsuki Resident
01-10-2018, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2018 04:53 AM by Minx Diabolito.)
Might be best to report under 'fraud' category because that is exactly what it is. It is not disclosed anywhere before you pay that you will be banned and lose your money with no refund given if you don't let him force you only to use his profilers. If you bought from marketplace report it there also. I see his site now has recently included the terms which say you will get banned for using anything but his profiler. The inworld listings and Marketplace listings do not include this info anywhere and never have - that's fraud that you buy something then later get forced into a horrible situation you never agreed to. He has every negative review removed on MP so it is hard to warn new people of the bad situation which awaits them.

So anyone using both watch out! Of course you have every right to use both but not according to him!

Note about this - 'Profiler' was used before he ever did, he has no rights to it. It is not a copyright anyway.
'Kittycats' is copywritten yet he blatantly uses this trademark for himself! Even writing it exactly as KittyCatS on his site and even the Marketplace listing! Go figure why its okay for him to do what he says is wrong in copying peoples ideas including the name!
 Thanks given by: 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Evolving Yin , Emilia Darkwatch , Illuminatra Resident , Arwen Swordthain , deadlycreature1 Resident , kittyclawz Resident , Priestess Firanelli , Eleanor8 Resident , Julia Merosi , Melinda Jensen , Fuyutsuki Resident , Rogue Jinx

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)