Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Love & Frustration
01-07-2018, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 12:27 PM by Evolving Yin.)
KittyCatS Love & Frustration
To all my beloved customers and KittyCatS friends, I will no longer be listed on RM Market Place. Yesterday, Rene notified me that he is giving me 24 hours to choose either his profiler or Torgon's. I believe this is an issue between him and Torgon, and not for either of their customers. If there was any copyright infringement it should be taken up with Linden Labs and not forced upon customers to choose between one market or another.

I have had people in the past try to persuade me from using Rene's profilers, and I chose not to take sides. I do not believe this is my fight or should be my issue, but making me choose is the last straw for me.

Please don't forget there is another profiler option as my cats will still be listed on Torgon's webpage. I won't have time to delete all of Rene's profilers anytime soon as I am doing some deep soul searching as to what cats I will choose to continue to breed and which traits I wish to evolve on my projects. I am so disheartened by all the challenges in breeding and selling my cats that I am just going to keep a few cats for my own enjoyment, but not breed on the scale I have been.

Love & Peace for 2018

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Illuminatra Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Kendrah Vantelli , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , kittyclawz Resident , OooDonnaooO Resident , Naellai Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Lixy Byron , sneakpastu Resident , ladywench58 Resident , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Setiaa Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Shamu077 Resident , 1GaJulia Resident , Ivy Lane , Isabelle Brucato , Priestess Firanelli , aidenvaIeska Resident , Melinda Jensen , Fuyutsuki Resident
01-07-2018, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 12:32 PM by Geeha Resident.)
RE: KittyCatS Love & Frustration
(01-07-2018 11:46 AM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  To all my beloved customers and KittyCatS friends, I will no longer be listed on RM Market Place. Yesterday, Rene notified me that he is giving me 24 hours to choose either his profiler or Torgon's. I believe this is an issue between him and Torgon, and not for either of their customers. If there was any copyright infringement it should be taken up with Linden Labs and not forced upon customers to choose between one market or another.

I have had people in the past try to persuade me from using Rene's profilers, and I chose not to take sides. I do not believe this is my fight or should be my issue, but making me choose is the last straw for me.

Please don't forget there is another profiler option as my cats will still be listed on Torgon's webpage. I won't have time to delete all of Rene's profilers anytime soon as I am doing some deep soul searching as to what cats I will choose to continue to breed and which traits I wish to evolve on my projects. I am so disheartened by all the challenges in breeding and selling my cats that I am just going to keep a few cats for my own enjoyment, but not breed on the scale I have been.

Love & Peace for 2018

I am so saddened to hear this news. It is absolutely so unfortunate that a petty issue over profilers has such a negative impact on kittycat breeders. I have loved being a customer of Evolving and will miss the beautiful cats that she breeds.
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , Evolving Yin , Kendrah Vantelli , Illuminatra Resident , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Minx Diabolito , Setiaa Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Melinda Jensen , Fuyutsuki Resident , Mirsoul Resident
01-07-2018, 12:49 PM
I am the Owner of Too Adorable / Adorable Pets - KittyCatS Market, since 2011.

Yesterday, Jan. 6th, 2018 I found my purchased: RM's KittyCatS Profiler Group verison. Created by: Rene Marseille, disabled for the 2nd time, I will no longer be using them now or in the future, this was the last time. I had to remove them once before and now again. Very discouraging as a breeder.

I know many who have purchased these profilers, the single version then the group version plus extra's for alts. That's a lot of money to lose.

I am not sure what else to say, but this is the reason I will no longer be using "RM's KittyCatS Profiler Group version" on Adorable Pets. I will be moving to Torgon's KC Profiler Group Version - Created by: Torgon Woodget.

And as always, every renter on my sims are welcome to use either profilers.

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Illuminatra Resident , kittyclawz Resident , Naellai Resident , DasEbilOne Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Setiaa Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Shamu077 Resident , Melinda Jensen
01-07-2018, 01:04 PM
(01-07-2018 11:46 AM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  To all my beloved customers and KittyCatS friends, I will no longer be listed on RM Market Place. Yesterday, Rene notified me that he is giving me 24 hours to choose either his profiler or Torgon's. I believe this is an issue between him and Torgon, and not for either of their customers. If there was any copyright infringement it should be taken up with Linden Labs and not forced upon customers to choose between one market or another.

Love & Peace for 2018

I can't blame you at all, the users (us) shouldnt be dragged into a personal dispute between 2 people...
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Evolving Yin , TerrorMisu Resident , Illuminatra Resident , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Setiaa Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Melinda Jensen
01-07-2018, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 03:08 PM by Michelle Dakota.)
If anyone needs help setting up the better and cheaper profiler from Torgon, feel free to contact me Inworld.
I am in the support team for the profilers and would like to help you with the installation.

Michelle

Torgon's Profiler CSR | [CAT] Support

Michelle's Accessories Marketplace
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Evolving Yin , TerrorMisu Resident , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Illuminatra Resident , kittyclawz Resident , Julia Merosi , MitsuruKirijo06 Resident , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain , Setiaa Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Melinda Jensen , Draco Nacht , Garance Kidd
01-07-2018, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2018 06:40 AM by TerrorMisu Resident.)
Hi Evolving and the kittycat community,

I too I will no longer be listed on RM Market Place. This no longer and issue between me and Rene because I decided to "BAN" him from my land for hassling me, giving me grief for using Torgan's profiler, AND hassling me about my political beliefs.

To his GREAT surprise his avatar was ejected to more than 350m (so long rene!) he then informed me that I was not following the "kittycats tos" and sent me this link, http://kittycats.info/tos. How is it he can even use the registered trademark for Kittycats name for HIS "tos"?

After doing area search on my entire land for his profilers I did a massive group DELETE in his honor. This negated his "so called right" or entitlement to access my land.

After demanding my money back for the 4,000L I paid for his product he informed me I would no longer be able to use HIS profiler until HIS damands were met. So long rene!

My cats as well will still be listed on Torgon's Website, my preferred profiler of choice!!

Evolving, take care, this too will pass! Enjoy your kitties!♥

With Love, Terrormisu

Michelle, Nice! Where were you a year ago when I was learning to use TORGON's Profiler! its the best! You are so kind of offer your services! ♥

Kendrah, Wow! I dont blame you! You brought up a good point! My alt owns them as well and not to mention the ones I gifted. I am out a lot of Lindens for his product, some things are JUST worth it! ☺

Hugs!

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Kendrah Vantelli , Illuminatra Resident , kittyclawz Resident , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Minx Diabolito , sneakpastu Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Setiaa Resident , deadlycreature1 Resident , Priestess Firanelli , Melinda Jensen , Fuyutsuki Resident , VeetMesser Resident
01-07-2018, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 01:44 PM by Evolving Yin.)
(01-07-2018 01:15 PM)TerrorMisu Resident Wrote:  
Evolving, take care, this too will pass! Enjoy your kitties!♥

With Love, Terrormisu

Thank you Terror Smile I may have you show me how to do that mass delete thing. I was number two on Rene's statistics for the amount of profilers. I am now number three at 407 since I started deleting them, but still have a lot to go!

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , deadlycreature1 Resident
01-07-2018, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 02:42 PM by MitsuruKirijo06 Resident.)
Rene has not even bothered to update his profilers for a year. Last time he did it was to smear Callie. His profilers still list Monochrome as New/Unknown which is way over a year old. Why he would expect us to continue to pay for a product that is 4x more expensive and is not supported anymore by the creator is beyond me.
 Thanks given by: DasEbilOne Resident , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Illuminatra Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Minx Diabolito , Kendrah Vantelli , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Evolving Yin , Isabelle Brucato , Priestess Firanelli , Eleanor8 Resident
01-07-2018, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 03:03 PM by Julia Merosi.)
Sad to read above "issues" again.
I am the Owner of FelineS KittyCatS 2ndary Market. Starting 2014 until today I wasn't "choosing" a side at FelineS. We wanted to give our TenantS & Hot Spot TenantS the best Feature by offering both Profilers. But with reading those StorieS again:

FelineS KittyCatS will now only support Torgons Profiler, which is always up to date, low lag, customizable and most important of all: ProvideS a great, fair, FRIENDLY Customer Support.

Having a Business in Second Life means also to provide a friendly Customer Service.

I hope our dear FelineS TenantS understand this decision. Maybe less lag then here and at other markets too Smile
(TenantS are still free to choose which one they want to use, this is decision means the change at Hot SpotS)

http://felines-sl.com/

Thanks given by: Michelle Dakota , Kendrah Vantelli , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , Illuminatra Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Minx Diabolito , kittyclawz Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Evolving Yin , Emilia Darkwatch , deadlycreature1 Resident , Priestess Firanelli , Eleanor8 Resident , Melinda Jensen , Cygnoir Blanc , Fuyutsuki Resident , Garance Kidd
01-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Someone ask in IM about the Profilers at FelineS

TenantS are still free to choose which one they want to use @ FelineS KittyCatS, the decision means the change at Hot SpotS there are only Torgon`s Profilers provided.

Torgon's Profiler CSR | [CAT] Support

Michelle's Accessories Marketplace
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , deadlycreature1 Resident , Julia Merosi , Melinda Jensen

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)