Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Being Harrassed? Then block that person
01-23-2018, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 09:56 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Being Harrassed? Then block that person
To those who have experienced harassment of any form, please block that person and don't support their endeavors and products.

You should not deal with that in RL and why the hell do you need to deal with that here in SL.

To those who do not know their boundaries, and think it's cute to harass people in game. Be damn respectable to whom you IM and associate with. They don't need your bullying, flirting, and/or sexual tone because it doesn't look cute, and you need to learn some boundaries, and be more professional/respectful.

If you are experiencing any kind of harassment, here is the link to deal with it:

https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/how-to-deal-with-abuse-and-harassment-r610/

Thank you for reading this post, and don't let these people ruin your game.

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: aidenvaIeska Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Ivy Norsk , MsMagick Resident , AubsCookie Resident , OooDonnaooO Resident , Jelly Supply , Rogue Jinx , Draco Nacht
01-24-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: Being Harrassed? Then block that person
(01-23-2018 09:54 PM)Coverboytoy Resident Wrote:  To those who have experienced harassment of any form, please block that person and don't support their endeavors and products.

You should not deal with that in RL and why the hell do you need to deal with that here in SL.

To those who do not know their boundaries, and think it's cute to harass people in game. Be damn respectable to whom you IM and associate with. They don't need your bullying, flirting, and/or sexual tone because it doesn't look cute, and you need to learn some boundaries, and be more professional/respectful.

If you are experiencing any kind of harassment, here is the link to deal with it:

https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/how-to-deal-with-abuse-and-harassment-r610/

Thank you for reading this post, and don't let these people ruin your game.

I agree CB, there are ways to handle any perceived harassment. I think the ones who feel personally victimized need to address it directly rather than build sides. Any time we build "sides" that is a perfect platform for going from bullied to bully. We are all grownups here. Let's manage it. If I am not comfortable somewhere I don't go. It's that simple. “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Emilia Darkwatch , MsMagick Resident , Navaar Morningstar , OooDonnaooO Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)