Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCats Christmas Sim
12-19-2017, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2017 06:06 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Photo KittyCats Christmas Sim
Professor Nibbler invites you to the 'most amazing' world famous KittyCats Christmas sim.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4661]

You can find a teleport here: The KittyCats Christmas Sim

This KittyCatS display is based on one of my stories, one that is free to download from Barnes & Noble, Blio, iBooks, Inktera, Kobo, Lulu and Smashwords: 'Professor Nibbler's Most Amazing Mouse Circus.'

If you are interested, this story is based on a true event from my childhood. When I was a small child, I visited a travelling fair, one Easter, on the marketplace at Great Yarmouth in the UK. As I walked about the fair, I was fascinated by one stall: a real mouse circus. As child, I simply loved mice and so I badged my parents to allow me to visit the mouse circus. What I discovered within the fair stall formed the basis of this free eBook. The creation in the stall at the KittyCatS sim forms a representation of what I was expecting to see - you'll have to read the story to discover what I actually found within the stall. (Of course, in addition, I added a few embellishments to add to the storyline ... but what do you expect from any storyteller!)

So, if you want to know what I saw in the Great Yarmouth Easter Fair Mouse Circus, you'll have to read the story to find out but, don't worry, it's completely free to download at the above sites so it won't cost you a penny!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Fennet Resident , Ivy Norsk , Kayla Woodrunner , Winter Phoenix , DarkenedCharli Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)