Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello
12-16-2017, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2017 02:52 PM by Blueberry Requiem.)
Hello
Hello
Last sunday I was in nice place, where I saw 3 KittyCats. I was looking at them and I suddenly felt like I must find some kitty for my own. It was my come back to SL after couple years, now it's my second week in SL. So I went to marketplace and started to looking for cat. Then I saw him, actually I saw only this beautifull eyes (genesis odessey) and he had to be mine.
Next day I was looking at my sweet, little cat and I thought that he looks lonely. So I went to marketplace and started to looking for companion for him. I was searching for black female, and then I saw her - with this Morning glory eyes and white heart on her black head (Genesis domino IV fur) and she had to be mine.
Next day I was looking at my sweet, little cats and I thought that would be nice to have some normal, striped, grey cat. So I went to marketplace and I saw this genesis bandit female, and it wasntt stripes but she had this beautiful chocolate, dreamy whiskers and plush tail and she just had to be mine.
Next day I went to some Kittycats market, I wanted to buy some cool things for my 3 Kittens. It was big place with a lot of shops, and in this shops there was a lot of cats to buy. I really like the pink cats, I told myself I would buy pink kitty if it has aqua eyes and maybe not that fold ears. And then I saw him and he had to be mine.
And then I went to next shop where was gatcha and I just paid money to win something nice, and I get sweet Australian Mist - Blue Marble male. I had no idea that the prize is real kitty, but I love him as much as I love the rest of them.
And that is how I get 5 Kittens i n just 4 days.
Blessed be You all

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: sneakpastu Resident , Mirsoul Resident
12-16-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Hello
welcome to KittyCatS! we're so happy you like the cats!! hope to meet you inworld and make sure you check out the wonderful classes and other events the community does! we have such a great community! Glad you're a part!
12-17-2017, 09:58 AM
Thank you Callie. I would be very happy to attend some classes. I am still reading about breeding and KittyCats genetics and that is fascinating. I will try to go deeper into breeding when my cats will grow up.
See you inworld I hope Smile
12-30-2017, 04:48 PM
Today my two first Kittycats had my first newborn box. I was shocked when I saw this kitten:

Blueberry Requiem's 'KittyCatS Box - New Born Kitten'

♂ New Born Kitten

Fur: Genesis - Domino IV
Eyes: Jade (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Fluffy
Ears: Rounded Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Double Dreamy)
Size: MegaPuss
I still don't know how this happend, and if size works like another traits (both parents has this hidden trait). But for sure I was very lucky girl today.
12-31-2017, 01:42 AM
Congrats, when cats owned by the same avatar meet the breeding stats (2 hearts at the same time), they produce a box.

Size is not a passable trait, it's random.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)