Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cosmic Cats Trading Post
12-14-2017, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 05:36 PM by Quippe Wylder.)
Cosmic Cats Trading Post
I want a giraffe. I have a lot of boxes and a lot of permapets. I will trade one of my boxes for two or three boxes or lives that you don't want to keep. I have a few special sizes and one birthday fur. The rest of my boxes, about 40, are 8 or 9 trait cats, no new furs.

I will trade my permapets for two or three boxes plus L$1500. That way you get a permapet for the cost of the cheapest permapet potion.

The special sizes and the 8-9 trait cats trade for two boxes. The special furs trade for three boxes.

You can see the boxes and permapets at this location.
Anonyma 23 home, Plot 23 (99, 88, 457) - Adult

Send me a notecard listing the cats you want and I'll get in touch and arrange a trade. Or you can tell me in a reply to this post. Thank you, Liriel (Quippe Wylder)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Cosmic Cats Trading Post
Hello! Your opening sentence is that you want a giraffe. You will need 200 cats for menagerie. Are you trading for cats, Lindens, or a Giraffe?

Luckylady Llewellyn
12-17-2017, 05:38 PM
I only need to send something like 90 cats to the menagerie to get a giraffe. I have about 50 or 60 I could trade. At two or three cats for one I should be able to get a giraffe. The problem is that everyone else is either saving for menagerie cats or they don't like the idea of sending kitties to the menagerie.
If I can trade over half my cats I will reach a point where I can send the rest to the menagerie and it will be enough. I'm not there yet, though. When that point comes I may wind up sending 8 or 9 trait cats and permapets to the menagerie.
12-23-2017, 05:35 PM
Hello. I still hate to menagerie 8-9 trait cats and special furs and sizes, and if you'll trade me two cats you don't want you can have your choice of mine. Now there are three born cats in there, a soul switcher, a pirate wench, and a painting. I won't feed them any more so I'll menagerie them in the evening of the 27th if no one wants them. I hope someone does. I hate to see good cats with no homes go to the menagerie.
The LM is in the first post in this thread.

Liriel (Quippe Wylder)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)