Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Why did my two Hello Cats have a Brown Kitten?
12-04-2017, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 02:38 AM by Astraea Atheria.)
Why did my two Hello Cats have a Brown Kitten?
Hello, I'm new to KittyCats. I got two Hell-o Fallen Angel cats they had one that looked like them...then I bred that one..to the male parent and it came out a typical brown cat with no color or any of the genetics of the two parents..? What's going on? Can someone fill me in? I was expecting a colorful Hell-O Cat Kitten. Needless to say..I"m very disappointed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2017, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 05:11 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
RE: Why did my two Hello Cats have a Brown Kitten?
1. It would help if you posted the pedigree of the new born kitten. Assuming you were expecting the special baby.
2. If your 2 "Fallen Angel" cat already gave birth to a special kitty, you can cannot make another.
3. In order for anyone to help you with your question, please post the link or picture of the kitten's pedigree.
4. Also, there is a Hell-O Kitten Part 1, and a Part 2. Make sure that both parents are from the respected series. If you mixed part 1 with part 2, it's not going to give you the special baby offspring.

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
12-04-2017, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 07:01 AM by Ivy Norsk.)
RE: Why did my two Hello Cats have a Brown Kitten?
The LImited Edition cats are all wearing a costume. The Special Baby that you got is also wearing a costume. Nothing about the costume is a passable genetic trait. If you click on any of the cats "Online Help" and ask to see their pedigree, it will show you the true genetic Shown traits of the cat. The cat also has Hidden genetic traits which can only be found by breeding the cat. If I had to take a guess, I'd say that the "Brown kitten" was likely a Genesis Patch 2, which is one of the main shown Genesis furs that come on the LEdition cats.

The Collection cats are very much like colorful gumball puzzles. They have the pretty wrapper and then a genetic puzzle inside. People buy them for the wrapper, but also, the genetics are a kind of lottery - with people trying to find the New Hidden traits.

I am sorry if you expected otherwise, but the costumes do not pass.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)