Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Happy Thanksgiving!
11-23-2017, 07:30 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! Today is our Thanksgiving here in the United States, and I wanted to take a moment and share that I am so thankful for this community and for the opportunity to work with KittyCatS. I can't believe I have been at this job for nearly EIGHT years now! I still get a chuckle trying to explain what I do for a living. It has had its ups and downs, but it's been a great experience and I can't wait to see what the future holds. Smile

I'm thankful also for family, and friends, for love and simple joys. For my dogs and cats, both IRL and in SL. I'm thankful for KittyCatS, and the friendships I have formed because of it. And I am thankful for all of you! Thank you for supporting our little business, and enjoying our kitties, and for helping to make KittyCatS the best community in Second Life!

So what are you thankful for? Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, gratitude is something we each can experience, all year long. Please share below!

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Ivy Norsk , Maxwell Grantly , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , HikariItsumo Resident , HalcyonMeadowlark Resident , Minx Diabolito , Fennet Resident
11-25-2017, 03:32 AM
RE: Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for the Kittycats and just for being here. Happy Holidays!

[Image: kittycats%2Bsignature5.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Kitten Longmeadow
11-25-2017, 06:37 AM
RE: Happy Thanksgiving!
Thankyou for the touching post, Kitten and sharing what you are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

I am most thankful for my beautiful daughter, all my family and friends and all the opportunities life gives each and every day. I am thankful in SL for KittyCatS because I am not able to have a cat in RL right now and for the chance to learn that it really doesn't matter how far someone is across the world or even if you never get to see them face to face because they can touch your heart or make you laugh in a way that is 100 percent real. I am thankful for SL teaching me a different way to communicate with people and make friends all over the world who are very real people not a game. I did not really know what to make of SL when I joined but I soon found any ideas I had of it being a 'virtual game' were really not true when it came to people I got close to and actually much better than the 'game' I kinda expected, so I am very thankful for that! And I am also thankful for the people I got close to and are lost from the world now. People who I met in RL or SL. I am thankful for the memories we shared and always will and also that it makes me appreciate people who are still here a lot more for it and try the best I can to make sure they know how they special they are and that I care =)
 Thanks given by: Kitten Longmeadow , Fennet Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)