Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW EYE SERENDIPITY GLOW
06-29-2018, 01:57 AM
RE: NEW EYE SERENDIPITY GLOW
(06-28-2018 05:12 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Ivy had asked up-thread what mom might be hiding. I was able to get some information from her breeder, Mel (littlelaviniafisher). The only other eye I see back there is Exotic Journey. Take a look (attached).

At this point I wouldn't worry about whats back up in the line, you had 2 breeds each showing one of the eyes so only only one will be hiding the other eye if indeed either of them is since neither cat has a pure eye.
The only way to ever get a result when not using provably pure cats is to pull the hidden eye from the baby using a known recessive, I'm using Soul Whisper personally to pull from my test cats.
Frustrating I know but just breeding 2 cats together and seeing what the baby shows is never going to give a definative proof to enable a placement, with wider ranges it can often point other testers to an upper or lower range to narrow in faster but thats about all.
Good luck finding out if either of the babies hides the other eye Smile Mine are proving spectacularly frustrating.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mareep18 Resident
10-09-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: NEW EYE SERENDIPITY GLOW
Finally we have a conclusive result
Serendipity Glow is dominant to Destiny Skyline and placed Smile

Jess, Destiny Skyline bred with Orla, Serendipity Glow and their offspring was Gordon with Serendipity Glow.

Gordon bred with Destiny, Soul Whisper and known recessive to both test eyes and their Offspring has Destiny Skyline which must be Gordons hidden making Serendipity Glow dominant to Destiny Skyline

[Image: e4a91b980c3a955eccdf9c42734cc7fc.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Mareep18 Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)