Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW EYE SERENDIPITY GLOW
11-27-2017, 08:26 AM
Thumbs Up RE: NEW EYE SERENDIPITY GLOW
ooo congrats.. all these new traits.. can't wait to get my hands on them and seeing them up close and personal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mareep18 Resident
12-13-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: NEW EYE SERENDIPITY GLOW
Mel posted this in the group chat but doesn't post on the forums yet. She gave me permission to post her pedigree here because it is so helpful with placement.
Thanks Mel and congrats Morgan for the discovery!

Recessive to DO:

[Image: f260d10874f6d0acddfc53c4bf4c1eec.png]
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Ivy Norsk , Morgan Trevellion , TerrorMisu Resident , Mareep18 Resident
12-14-2017, 02:48 AM
Thank you for posting that Peaches, the charts have been updated with the information Smile

Forum Based Charts can be found here
12-22-2017, 01:54 AM
(11-22-2017 08:08 AM)Morgan Trevellion Wrote:  I found a new eye

Congratulations on that beautiful new eye! Can't wait to see what lovely cats you make with it!
12-27-2017, 03:45 AM
Congrat's on such a beacutiful eye, I am in love with it. Thanks for sharing.
01-02-2018, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 05:53 AM by Claudette Loire.)
Hello Wink Congrats for the discover WinkI am not sure if someone confirmed this previously but I got a baby pulled by a pure soul whisper and a starter so the eyes are dominant to soul whisper.
Mom´s eyes are pure, I am sure because I added the eyes to that line before Destiny Waters were discover.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Mareep18 Resident
01-26-2018, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 03:13 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Here is a very interesting proof. I am going to assume perhaps the Galaxy Burst won this round bc Serendipity Glow hides Soul Whisper. Then again, perhaps Serendipity Glow is recessive to Galaxy Burst? However, wasn't Serendipity Glow dominate to Exotic Journey? I'm pairing mom and dad again to see what will come up next.

Other news with this pedigree: Can't Vampire win a round? LOL those damn Scotty Folds love me and always comes down.

[Image: e0baec58548dc3384d9e26b0e9863675.png]

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
01-26-2018, 06:59 PM
Surprise Sparkle is dominant to Exotic Journey. I know, I have to check the charts all the time too to try and keep track of things in my head.
Chart says Serendipity Glow is recessive to Dry Olive.
You know what I say next. Pull the hidden. You'd cut 5 eyes off the list if GalBurst is indeed dominant. Or it may be as you suggested, that the kitten is hiding the Soul whisper.
 Thanks given by: Coverboytoy Resident , Mareep18 Resident
01-27-2018, 04:35 AM
I agree with Ivy thats a great start to get a proof, once you pull the hid we will know which eye your Serendipity Glow passed, good luck with pulling it.
As it stands currently its not a proof just a pedigree, but its on its way to being a proof, even if it hides Soul Whisper because that at least pops a range on the eye. At the moment we only have a recessive to dry Olive, even though we are pretty sure its dominant to Soul Whisper we don't yet have a definitive proof. So whatever your cat hides WILL be a proof of something.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Morgan Trevellion , Mareep18 Resident
02-02-2018, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 02:38 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Round 2 - I got a girl in return with the Galaxy Burst.
[Image: 5da922687d19908de4545f03508e29bd.png]

Now I have her and her brother mating to see if Serendipity Glow will pull down. Will post my findings in 2 weeks. Oh the thought of an Equine Russian Black with Serendipity Glow on Swanky Lite will just be amazingly great!

[Image: 1ed6779b2ab58aeead73f1db2352f41c.png]

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)