Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Scottish Shorthair - Blue & White
02-09-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: Scottish Shorthair - Blue & White
Wow thats great, if my Scottish above does hide Tawny Tabby we have practically done it. Fingers crossed he throws his hidden on Monday or his Sister since I have 2 open for testing Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell
02-09-2018, 05:47 AM
Thank you Peaches & Violet for that proof, the Forum Based Charts have been updated Smile

Forum Based Charts can be found here
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell
03-12-2018, 05:19 AM
Scottish Shorthair - Blue & White is dominant to American Shorthair - Silver & White Tabby

Ertha is the baby of a Scottish Blue & White and a Silver & White Tabby, she shows the Scottish.
She bred with Snickers an Ocicat Chocolate known to be recessive to both Scottish Blue & white and Silver & White Tabby, their baby was a Silver & White Tabby therefore that is Erthas hidden fur making Scottish Blue & White dominant to Silver & White Tabby, giving us a range of just 4 furs.

[Image: 9fc6fb37e90ac4ee824065572e543f42.png]

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
03-12-2018, 05:35 AM
Grats, I knew it was going to be dangerous to run mine versus Russian Blue.
03-12-2018, 08:52 AM
(03-12-2018 05:35 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Grats, I knew it was going to be dangerous to run mine versus Russian Blue.

I ran Russian Blue as well and got 3 Russian Blues back, the 1st one hid wrong fur so I put the other 2 on the backburner until I got the result from this. Also ran Tawny Tabby and got 2 Scottish and 2 Tawny Tabbies, I checked the 2 Scottish and both hid wrong fur so I'm popping one of the Tawnys next, suggest any further tests are conducted on furs between Tawny Tabby and Silver & white Tabby for now.

Forum Based Charts

04-03-2018, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 12:46 AM by wildblueviolet Sunset.)
(01-23-2018 01:08 PM)Peaches Latrell Wrote:  I put my B & W starter with my toyger tan starter to see if I could help narrow the field. It doesn't narrow it by much really but it is recessive to Toyger Tan:

[Image: 4b34145ad302350567aadbf5fc3f2b2f.png]

[Image: 7db10481c5663fea79f0f40a62df92f2.png]

[Image: 9e302f97ee3b83c3420f958a68557160.png]

I got two proofs narrowing the range of Scottish Blue Shorthair on Sunday.
I have opened Chateau Cat - Cocoa & White No. 2 for final test

note: Abbott Scottish Blue is cat from Peaches Latrelle's earlier proofs
The cat Sadie Abbot's Daughter a Scottish Blue hider.
[Image: f1e4a9e44dfe6f102ec53bb0a221b9d1.png]
Scottish blue and white shorthair is recessive to American shorthair tawny tabby.

Scottish blue and white shorthair is dominant to Abyssinian creme.
[Image: 57d3d38db88f8d0b43016222c4f84a41.png]
04-03-2018, 03:56 AM
Ok so to clarify Violets above post.
In the Tawny Tabby proof Sadie the Cream & White Tabby was previously shown to hide Scottish Blue & White
Sadie bred to a Tawny Tabby and the baby was a Tawny Tabby, since Cream & White Tabby is dominant to Tawny Tabby Sadie had to have passed her hidden Scottish Blue & White. Thus making Tawny Tabby dominant to Scottish Blue & White.

The Abyssininan Creme proof is much more straightforward, it was pulled from under the Blue & White by the much more recessvive Aussie Snow.

Great work Violet. I have been running a Cocoa & White test for a couple of weeks with mixed results. I had the Cocoa & Whites plus some Tawny Tabbies to pop open and was trying to get an indication which to test so I'll pop both babies from the cocoa & white test later Smile

Forum Based Charts

04-24-2018, 05:25 AM
Scottish Shorthair - Blue & White is placed dominant to Chateau Cat - Cocoa & White No.2

Cocoa & White No.2 and Scottish Blue & White produced a Scottish Blue & White
She bred to a Toyger Caramel and they produced a Cocoa & White No.2.
Since Toyger Caramel is recessive to both furs it cannot have hid the Cocoa & White proving the Scottish Blue & White is dominant and placed Smile

[Image: a2e269b5914c6264cd078446402437c9.png]

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Songdog Woolley

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)