Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

How to Ride MegaPuss?
11-06-2017, 05:08 PM
How to Ride MegaPuss?
If you look in this manual, it tells you this:
https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=64

"To ride your cat, right-click and choose the Pet/Ride option from the pie menu. Then select the Ride option in the next menu."

But...where is that next menu?

On my MegaPuss, the next menu says "Adoring, Playing, Relaxing, Pampering, Spoiling" -- nothing about riding.

I click all over and I don't see "Ride" and I just hang off the side of the cat.

Right-clicking only gives me stand up. "Main Menu" has hold, cuddle, prims etc. but not ride.

???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: How to Ride MegaPuss?
It's not on a "next" menu. You right-click the cat, hit "Ride" and you are riding. That's it.

The other interactions you refer to are on the "interactions" menu, which is brought up after you "touch" the cat. In other words, it's a different place entirely.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
11-07-2017, 09:25 PM
(11-06-2017 05:12 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  It's not on a "next" menu. You right-click the cat, hit "Ride" and you are riding. That's it.

The other interactions you refer to are on the "interactions" menu, which is brought up after you "touch" the cat. In other words, it's a different place entirely.

Thanks. This option RIDE just wasn't visible yesterday. I don't know why. Now the sim is reset from the new patch and I see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Now I right click and see RIDE but it says the cat is sleeping and can't ride. Ok, I will let her have her beauty nap.
11-09-2017, 09:25 AM
(11-07-2017 09:25 PM)Prokofy Neva Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 05:12 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  It's not on a "next" menu. You right-click the cat, hit "Ride" and you are riding. That's it.

Thanks. This option RIDE just wasn't visible yesterday. I don't know why. Now the sim is reset from the new patch and I see it. Maybe I just missed it.

Now I right click and see RIDE but it says the cat is sleeping and can't ride. Ok, I will let her have her beauty nap.

Was your Mega less than 7 days old? I believe they can only be ridden once fully grown at 7 days. That would explain the option not being there one day but there the next Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Prokofy Neva
11-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Was your Mega less than 7 days old? I believe they can only be ridden once fully grown at 7 days. That would explain the option not being there one day but there the next Smile
[/quote]

Oh! Mystery solved. Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)