Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! Auction Calendar
12-03-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: KittyCatS! Auction Calendar
(10-28-2017 12:30 PM)Navaar Resident Wrote:  Hey everyone -

I've been working on getting together a Google Calendar of all KittyCatS! Auctions and I think I have nearly all of the auctions now listed and with correct SLURLs.
KittyCatS! Auction Calendar

Thank you So Much for this Calendar. I check it every day to make sure I am where I am supposed to be & imagine it must be time consuming to keep it current!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Navaar Morningstar
12-27-2017, 02:01 PM
Just a reminder... if you're an auctioneer or a sim owner and there are changes to your auctions, please let me know so I can update the calendar.

Thanks!!

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~
Designer & Owner of Bluefish Bay

01-06-2018, 03:27 AM
Attention Auctioneers - Please contact me here or in SL if you have any changes to your auction day, time or location so I can keep the calendar up to date. Thank you!

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~

01-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Attention Auctioneers - Please contact me here or in SL if you have any changes to your auction day, time or location so I can keep the calendar up to date. Thank you!

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~

01-09-2018, 04:01 PM
(01-09-2018 03:55 PM)Navaar Resident Wrote:  Attention Auctioneers - Please contact me here or in SL if you have any changes to your auction day, time or location so I can keep the calendar up to date. Thank you!

Hi Navaar,

My next auction is January 21st @ 1 PM SLT. Same location as it was before. After the 21st, it will be every other week.

Thank you,

-Illuminatra

Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ @ Cʜᴀᴛᴇᴀᴜ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ - KɪᴛᴛʏCᴀᴛS! Aᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
01-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the update! I've got the calendar updated to reflect the change. Smile

(01-09-2018 04:01 PM)Illuminatra Resident Wrote:  
(01-09-2018 03:55 PM)Navaar Resident Wrote:  Attention Auctioneers - Please contact me here or in SL if you have any changes to your auction day, time or location so I can keep the calendar up to date. Thank you!

Hi Navaar,

My next auction is January 21st @ 1 PM SLT. Same location as it was before. After the 21st, it will be every other week.

Thank you,

-Illuminatra

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~

01-22-2018, 01:31 PM
If you're an auctioneer and need to make any updates to your auction - location, name, days, times - please contact me either here or in-world so I can update the calendar.

Thanks!

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~

02-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Reminder... this calendar is for everyone's use. Please contact me if you're adding an auction or changing a current one and I'll get this calendar updated.

Thanks!

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~

03-28-2018, 09:03 PM
Are you an auctioneer or sim owner? Do you have KittyCats auctions? Would you like to have one but don't know when there is free time for one? Check out the KittyCatS! Auction Calendar: https://goo.gl/AzRnFX

Thanks!

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)