Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Please explain or change
05-15-2018, 10:14 PM
Please explain or change
Hello my name is Jannie. I am renting a piece of land and one of my SL sisters needed a home and I took her in. I made her co-owner of the land and it's our home now as far as i'm concerned, though in honesty i live there and spend the most time there. She had 3 cats there. i can pet them, but as you know I cannot hold them or raise their love lvl. This makes no sense. why give us the group tag to make sure we have it when he drop the cat when we pick him/her up and when we disengage him/her. why cant i hold her cats and raise their love too. they are on our parsil. Im sure other's have brought this to your attention. it's like putting gas in the car but not having the keys. doesn't make much sense does it. who ever came up with idea was poorly thought up. it should have been correct years ago..or shortly after this was started. I'd like to understand why this poorly thought out plan came about the way it is, and why it hasnt been correct yet. thank you for reading this and for the time to reply. Jannie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: FancyCatspaw Resident
05-16-2018, 08:04 AM
RE: Please explain or change
Hello Jannie!
As you may know the cats are no-copy , and for safety reasons only the owner has access to the full menu.
When cats are transferred from one person to the next , so does their ID number & the cats can only be
registered to a single owner.
Holding and cuddling the cat requires that the cat attaches to the avatar, in other words you must own the cat to attach it, otherwise people would be able
to take away cats from others without permission . Third parts are only allowed to interact with the cats using
the right-click menu. I understand that some pets in second life allow people to share them, however they are pets only, without the breeding feature.
Thank you for your feedback ! I hope this helped clarify your question ! Smile

Best Regards!
Fancy Catspaw
KittyCatS! CSR
 Thanks given by: 999ShadowCat999 Resident
05-16-2018, 09:20 AM
RE: Please explain or change
Hi Jannie. When people are trying to sell their cats, the cats are often set to the group of the market sim where the cats are being sold (whether at auction, or in a shop). If other members of that group could take any cat that was set to that group, it would cause a lot of trouble! I can't cuddle my alt's cats on group land and they can't cuddle mine but this is a safety feature that I respect and appreciate.

Thanks given by: 999ShadowCat999 Resident , FancyCatspaw Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)