Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hi there:)
10-13-2017, 03:53 PM
Hi there:)
I wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I just started exploring KittyCatS 2 weeks ago, and I am hopelessly addicted already. I just counted the cats I have acquired in that time and am amused/horrified to discover that I somehow have 35 of them!! Wait, what?! I’m guess I’m going to have to start selling, though that was not at all my intention, because I’m drowning (contentedly) in adorable kitties. I’m honestly not sure how to part with any of them though. Lessons I have learned so far 1) One should never have a couple of glasses of wine behind the keyboard and go sightseeing at the 100% tables. One has thoughts like, “Oh, my cat would LOVE that cat. I should get her as a present!,” or “That is the most beautiful cat I’ve ever seen in my life. So what if he costs $6 in real money? I NEED him!” 2) Litter boxes are important. In real life 3 cats is my limit. I’ve tried having 4 in my one bedroom apartment while cat sitting, and it’s my tipping point- litter-box overwhelm sets in. So 3 it is. And a dog. But here in litter-box free heaven? 35 and counting. Ugh. So glad to be here thoughSmile I’ll see you around. Most likely while going broke at the Love ShackWink

Photo is waiting for our very first kitten. The cat on the left, Sweet Girl, is the love of my life. Expect to still see her by my side at 1000 days old and beyond! [/font]

Attached File(s)
.zip  Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 4.53.52 PM.zip (Size: 1,008.73 KB / Downloads: 17)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Winter Phoenix , katsiaryne Resident , Mirsoul Resident , Marikit Cisse
10-13-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Hi there:)
WOW!!! what a cute, fun introduction! so nice to meet you!

LOVE your photo too!!!

Thrilled you are enjoying your cats! We have such an amazing community with tons of creativity and kindness! Hope you meet you at one of our events or perhaps you can participate in our new CatShowS! and show off one of your favorite babies!

again, welcome!
 Thanks given by: HalcyonMeadowlark Resident
10-14-2017, 03:32 PM
great picture, you're already swamped with cats Big Grin

KC is so addictive, yes - especially now with the online cattery; you can buy or birth more cats without needing a larger land or higher prim allowance. i love how there are always new traits emerging, so you can join at any time and not feel left behind, and continue to be excited no matter how long you've been breeding. Smile
 Thanks given by: HalcyonMeadowlark Resident
10-14-2017, 10:29 PM
Thank you guys for the sweet welcomeSmile
11-01-2017, 06:49 AM
LOL love the introduction!! And I feel your pain. When I went on my first shopping trip for kitties...(this was before the online cattery...gasp!) I used my allotted prims in about 30 minutes..LOL. Welcome to KittyCats!!

Owner CatTales KittyCats Market
KittyCats Breeder and Auctioneer
Breed what you love and sell what you can bear to part with

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)