Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Galaxy Star is definately recessive to Uber Odyssey
10-04-2017, 05:26 AM
Galaxy Star is definately recessive to Uber Odyssey
Please find the picture below as proof. Both parents have Uber Odyssey but Galaxy Star won. This is proof that Galaxy Star is recessive to Uber Odyssey.

[Image: 37460373422_a1d4abf8ae_b.jpg]

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain
10-04-2017, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 07:40 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
RE: Galaxy Star is definately recessive to Uber Odyssey
Thanks for posting however it is already proven and posted on the Uber Odyssey testing thread. Most traits do have threads started within days of discovery so its always worth checking before creating a new thread. Additional proofs are always welcomed as confirmation though Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
10-04-2017, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 06:52 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
(10-04-2017 07:39 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Thanks for posting however it is already proven and posted on the Uber Odyssey testing thread. Most traits do have threads started within days of discovery so its always worth checking before creating a new thread. Additional proofs are always welcomed as confirmation though Smile

Thanks Arwen, I saw this on the charts.

- Uber Odyssey (Ltd Ed.) - recessive to Galaxy Burst and dominant to Soul Whisper *Only needs to be tested against Galaxy Star

So I thought that meant more testing needs to be done with Galaxy Star and thought I post it to help, and most of us don't know where to post things since there are so many threads so I thought a new thread will help. Well at least I know where to post proofs now.

Thanks again

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
10-05-2017, 02:14 AM
As Ivy said we now have 2 sets of charts so its always worth checking both as I tend to be a bit faster with the forum based ones but Saga gets stuff thats not on the forum. We always intended for both sets of charts to be used together to give a fuller picture when we started the forum based ones. Bree is great at getting submitted proofs up for us to see as well. And of course always double check threads in case we are all a bit behind Smile

(10-04-2017 06:39 PM)Coverboytoy Resident Wrote:  
(10-04-2017 07:39 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Thanks for posting however it is already proven and posted on the Uber Odyssey testing thread. Most traits do have threads started within days of discovery so its always worth checking before creating a new thread. Additional proofs are always welcomed as confirmation though Smile

- Uber Odyssey (Ltd Ed.) - recessive to Galaxy Burst and dominant to Soul Whisper *Only needs to be tested against Galaxy Star

So I thought that meant more testing needs to be done with Galaxy Star and thought I post it to help, and most of us don't know where to post things since there are so many threads so I thought a new thread will help. Well at least I know where to post proofs now.

Thanks again

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire
10-05-2017, 11:33 AM
Hello Coverboytoy. I have been quite busy the last few months but I am trying to keep up with the posts and updating things on SAGA Dominance Charts. I see that Arwen has responded and explained that Uber Odyssey has been placed. And that there is two different sets of charts. It is good to check both as I am a bit slower and we have two to three vetters who look at proofs before they are added to the SAGA Charts.

I did post that Uber Odyssey was placed on September 27th on the SAGA Dominance Charts but I forgot to remove the Notes at the bottom that you are referring to. My bad. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for working so hard on your breeding and taking the time to share on the forums. If you ever have any questions about the SAGA Dominance Charts feel free to send me a Notecard in world with your question or your proofs. You can also send me an email here through the KittyCats website. If you don't get a response from me with in a few days you can shoot me another or drop me a message in the green box at the SAGA Breeding Project location. The LM is in my profile under picks. I hope that helps.

Happy Breeding!
BreeAnn - (brunabug nightfire)

(10-04-2017 06:39 PM)Coverboytoy Resident Wrote:  

Thanks again

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)