Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW Most Recessive Eye Destiny Waters
11-06-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Destiny Waters
(11-06-2017 01:34 PM)aidenvaIeska Resident Wrote:  Congrats! That's why I hid it in a few furs, like Aby Lilac and Chat cat you show in your pedigree. I made it easy so any breeder could get the eye sooner. I have it on 2 furs so far and sibling pairs of other furs are almost ready for breeding! So yes!, It won't be long now!

In fact, Peaches already has it on Aby Lilac.

[Image: 4d41f6ceba160396d51b3b967120f92f.png]

The Fur you hide any given eye in, most recessive or not, has nothing to do with how easy or hard. most recessive or not, said eye is to pull and trait up. What does make it easier and faster to pull and trait up a most recessive eye like Destiny Waters is to bury it in a highly dominate eye.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: Destiny Waters
(11-06-2017 08:47 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 01:34 PM)aidenvaIeska Resident Wrote:  Congrats! That's why I hid it in a few furs, like Aby Lilac and Chat cat you show in your pedigree. I made it easy so any breeder could get the eye sooner. I have it on 2 furs so far and sibling pairs of other furs are almost ready for breeding! So yes!, It won't be long now!

In fact, Peaches already has it on Aby Lilac.

[Image: 4d41f6ceba160396d51b3b967120f92f.png]

The Fur you hide any given eye in, most recessive or not, has nothing to do with how easy or hard. most recessive or not, said eye is to pull and trait up. What does make it easier and faster to pull and trait up a most recessive eye like Destiny Waters is to bury it in a highly dominate eye.

No, of course not. Any fur can hide any trait. The point being mentioned was that this eye has not been sold on a Fur yet, just on the gen fur. But I have not been in a hurry to sell and was just working on passing it to a few furs I like. That's why I have just recently started to sell them. But it is helpful to buyers who are going to breed to have the newer trait already hiding a real fur - Just capitalize on the fur already hidden.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)