Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thanks will wait for appropriate gems to get a Fancie Puss
08-15-2017, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 08:26 PM by Luckylady Llewellyn.)
Thanks will wait for appropriate gems to get a Fancie Puss
Thanks to all who helped me understand gem trading. I'll wait for all the appropriate gems to get that special FANCIE Puss. Best wishes.

Luckylady Llewellyn

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: HELP! Trade emeralds for Diamonds for a Fancie Puss
If you are interested I can trade you 6 Emeralds for 2 Diamonds

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn
08-22-2017, 05:39 PM
Thanks Arwen! I would really like to get 8 emeralds for the Diamonds if possible.
2 emeralds = 1 ruby (2 rubies per Diamond) = 4 emeralds per Diamond.

I so appreciate that you answered :-) Let me know if 8 per 2 is acceptable.

Best wishes,
Luckylady Llewellyn
08-22-2017, 08:03 PM
A fair trade would be 1 diamond for 3 emeralds. It costs 30 emeralds for a fancy and 10 diamonds for a fancy. How about I trade you my 4 Emeralds for 2 of your diamonds instead?
08-23-2017, 02:38 AM
Ratio is 1 diamond 2 rubies 3 emerald since its 10, 20, 30.
Thats the accepted trade rate and I doubt you will find anyone willing to offer 4-1.
Most people actually trade 2 rubies for 3 emeralds and other trade on Rubies and emeralds is unusal but not unheard of. But since we aren't trading rubies but Diamonds and Emeralds as Mitsu said it 3-1.
Regardless I don't have 8 emeralds to trade so I wish you luck.

Forum Based Charts

08-23-2017, 10:24 AM
(08-15-2017 10:09 PM)Luckylady Llewellyn Wrote:  I have 5 Diamonds and 20 Emerald gems. I need 30 Emeralds and can trade Diamonds for your Emeralds or trade my Emeralds for your Diamond(s) needed to complete the 10 and get a special FANCIE Puss.

Send message or find me inworld please? Thanks for helping me get my new Puss!!

Luckylady Llewellyn
there is a fancie on sale for 6k at cat tales but its past the breeding if you just want to get a fancie for collecting. if you trying get one because you want more gems good luck the trade an the price to get gems cost way to much and breeding no matter how much you breed seem to never get a gem. i breed alot in the whole year i have never ever had a gem. and if i ever get one i wouldnt even be excited i probly just deleted it because its just a impossible costly task but hope you get your fancey if you dont mind it not being breedable the most affordable i seen if its still there is at cat tales 6k.

[Image: 5efpnd.jpg]
08-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Gems from breeding is just luck, I have had a few in the last year that did not come from breeding a fancie cat so it is possible but certainly for that first you are going to need to buy and trade gems to get it if you don't buy a boxed one.
Of course for my first having a generous partner with emeralds helped Smile

(08-23-2017 10:24 AM)MRxGQxFUTURISTIKxKG Resident Wrote:  
(08-15-2017 10:09 PM)Luckylady Llewellyn Wrote:  I have 5 Diamonds and 20 Emerald gems. I need 30 Emeralds and can trade Diamonds for your Emeralds or trade my Emeralds for your Diamond(s) needed to complete the 10 and get a special FANCIE Puss.

Send message or find me inworld please? Thanks for helping me get my new Puss!!

Luckylady Llewellyn
there is a fancie on sale for 6k at cat tales but its past the breeding if you just want to get a fancie for collecting. if you trying get one because you want more gems good luck the trade an the price to get gems cost way to much and breeding no matter how much you breed seem to never get a gem. i breed alot in the whole year i have never ever had a gem. and if i ever get one i wouldnt even be excited i probly just deleted it because its just a impossible costly task but hope you get your fancey if you dont mind it not being breedable the most affordable i seen if its still there is at cat tales 6k.

Forum Based Charts

08-23-2017, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 12:16 PM by Luckylady Llewellyn.)
I appreciate your telling me about the aged out Fancie. I really wanted a new one to breed for the eye and get the gems. I'm still learning how this goes and appreciate the help.

Luckylady Llewellyn

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you MitsuruKirijo06 for your information. I was not understanding the 3-2-1 policy. I have begun asking KittyCats for a main store KIOSK where anyone can turn in a variety of gems equivalent to getting a Fancy without bothering people and going through all this discussion, begging, and pleading to get enough gems for a Fancie. Since they are such special Pusses, I believe it would benefit the community if KittyCats would convert them for us at that main store Kiosk ... however, it does not exist at this time. sigh. all discussions much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Luckylady Llewellyn

(08-22-2017 08:03 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  A fair trade would be 1 diamond for 3 emeralds. It costs 30 emeralds for a fancy and 10 diamonds for a fancy. How about I trade you my 4 Emeralds for 2 of your diamonds instead?

Thank you Arwen for your response. I did not understand the ratio of how the 3-2-1 works. The idea of letting KittyCats help us with a stand-alone Kiosk at the main store would be so wonderful and not bother anyone else to help us each get the special Fancie Puss. I will wait for more gems so that I can get another one after the new Puss gives me more gems. Thanks again for explaining. I appreciate your help in understanding.

Best wishes,
Luckylady Llewellyn

(08-23-2017 02:38 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Ratio is 1 diamond 2 rubies 3 emerald since its 10, 20, 30.
Thats the accepted trade rate and I doubt you will find anyone willing to offer 4-1.
Most people actually trade 2 rubies for 3 emeralds and other trade on Rubies and emeralds is unusal but not unheard of. But since we aren't trading rubies but Diamonds and Emeralds as Mitsu said it 3-1.
Regardless I don't have 8 emeralds to trade so I wish you luck.
08-23-2017, 03:32 PM
Looks like you are interested in getting fancy cats and the Fancy Eye traits too. In that case its still much cheaper to buy an aged out pet Fancy and buy the Fancy eyes you want on the market already on a normal cat. Cheeper and alot less work.
08-24-2017, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 04:53 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
RE: Thanks will wait for appropriate gems to get a Fancie Puss
I can still trade 6 emeralds for 2 diamonds if you want as I have them.
(08-23-2017 03:32 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  Looks like you are interested in getting fancy cats and the Fancy Eye traits too. In that case its still much cheaper to buy an aged out pet Fancy and buy the Fancy eyes you want on the market already on a normal cat. Cheeper and alot less work.

but not as much fun Smile

Forum Based Charts

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)