Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

can anyone help or tell me what happened
08-09-2017, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017 01:07 PM by Trezeann Resident.)
can anyone help or tell me what happened
I was cuddling two cats....and noticed after attaching, only one was there. Then i dropped the one i had and then could not find either. After a few minutes one showed up in my inventory...the one i dropped. The other guy was just gone....from the moment i started to cuddle he disappeared. i switched from Firestorm to see if i could find him (to the SL viewer) i did area search, cleared cache, checked and rechecked everywhere. He was a baby that was born so i did not purchase. Anyone hear of this??? I read about that "bug" and that your cat can be "eaten". Is this true. I read this in the help section. I always use the pie menu to drop. But in this case Tigger was absent the minute he was in my avatars arms.

Thank youSad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: can anyone help or tell me what happened
It happens. It's a bug .. IIRC, it's an old, worn-out bug which Linden Labs is unlikely to ever fix.

Waiting a while and logging back in are the recommended self-correction actions. You don't need to try another viewer.

At this point, you should file a support ticket. They're usually pretty quick about sending a replacement. You will need the cat's UUID, which you can obtain from the Pedigree pages.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)