Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Please remeber to unpartner your cats before putting them on sale.
08-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Please remeber to unpartner your cats before putting them on sale.
Just a friendly reminder , it is super frustrating when you buy a cat and try and partner it only to find it already has a mate. You either have to wait out the partnership or hope you can meet up with and hope the original owner still has the other cat. So please double check before setting out the live kitties , thanks for reading sorry for complaining.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: kittyclawz Resident , MsMagick Resident , Lixy Byron
08-06-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Please remeber to unpartner your cats before putting them on sale.
I've never experienced this problem but will the free-to-purchase 'break-up' potion solve this issue? I'd be interested to know whether that might work.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2017, 11:05 AM
(08-06-2017 10:11 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote:  I've never experienced this problem but will the free-to-purchase 'break-up' potion solve this issue? I'd be interested to know whether that might work.
The break free bottle only works if you have access to both cats.....of the 3 times this has happened to me now twice I got lucky and the partner was also for sale so I took the break free to the sim and unpartnered them ,but the last time the seller never got back to me and I had to wait it out.
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
08-06-2017, 11:32 AM
Ah, thank you. Smile

Magical stories from an independent author
08-06-2017, 11:52 AM
I have been here several times when buying a cat anf found it to be still partnered having to wait it out has always put me behind in my projects, i do wish the breakup potion worked even if you don't own the other cat..

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

08-08-2017, 05:19 AM
Maybe you could suggest that on the thread where people are making suggestions for the next update. A break free potion that worked when you don't own the other cat would certainly be helpful.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
08-09-2017, 11:32 AM
I'm seeing more and more of this and I think it's associated with a rise in people putting live cats on the market within stalls and actually doing some of their breeding in stalls. (This has also been facilitated by the ability to put out a meowmat, having different meowmats at different markets drawing from a single food source.) So some people just breed the cats... and if they produce a new box before the cat sells so much the better in their opinion. I'm not condoning it - it's very shoddy behavior.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)