Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Will there ever be a brown American Shorthair?
08-06-2017, 04:50 AM
Question Will there ever be a brown American Shorthair?
Since I started loving KittyCats a few years ago I have been desperately waiting for an "American Shorthair - Brown" to pop up. I love those Am. Shorthairs so very much.

We have the "American Shorthair - Brown & White Patch" but not a plain brown one.

Does anybody know or maybe heard about a reason why it never came out?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
08-29-2017, 07:02 AM
RE: Will there ever be a brown American Shorthair?
(08-06-2017 04:50 AM)CarlottaAdagio Resident Wrote:  Since I started loving KittyCats a few years ago I have been desperately waiting for an "American Shorthair - Brown" to pop up. I love those Am. Shorthairs so very much.

We have the "American Shorthair - Brown & White Patch" but not a plain brown one.

Does anybody know or maybe heard about a reason why it never came out?

There is the American Shorthair Tawny Tabby...which is a brown color. But maybe not the deep brown that you are looking for Smile

Owner CatTales KittyCats Market
KittyCats Breeder and Auctioneer
Breed what you love and sell what you can bear to part with
09-05-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Will there ever be a brown American Shorthair?
Thanks for your post Mirsoul.

The Tawny tabbies are lovely and I have a lot of them but I really wished for a dark brown American Shorthair. As there always were two kinds of fur of every color I wondered why there never was a second brown fur only the "Brown & White Patch".

For example there is the American Shorthair "Tawny & White Tabby" and the "Tawny Tabby". Same for all other fur colors.

Only the brown one is missing. And as I am so much in love with the American Shorthair KittyCats I always longed for such one. But I think now that KittyCats never brought out a second brown fur Sad and never will.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)