Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Very Unhappy with support issue with profilers
07-19-2017, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 04:57 PM by Tytia Atheria.)
Very Unhappy with support issue with profilers
So I've been away from SL a while and came back recently. Went to use my already purchased profiler. Contact the seller with an issue. I'm not new to these, I've used them in the past. Updated them on my return and can't get them to work.

I guess you have to be here at his convenience because when I stated how I was doing it and that I couldn't get it to work but had to go do RL since waiting for his reply. I was told "if you don't have time I can't help you". What? kind of service is that? How rude of a business person to treat paying customers like this.

And his emails continue and become more rude with each one.
Wow how can a business person get away with that in SL....just a miserable person really. Sad.

"If stretching were wealth, our kittycats would be rich" Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Emilia Darkwatch , Arwen Swordthain
07-19-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Very Unhappy with support issue with profilers
Moving this to the KittyCatS Stuff forum. I also encourage you to work out the issues with the creator privately, as we are not affiliated with the profilers, nor do we provide support for them. Thanks Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
07-19-2017, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 07:49 PM by Emilia Darkwatch.)
Tytia, I have also experienced the same issue, and was also spoken to very rudely. It happened on a number of occasions to me, and finally when I stood up to him and said NO... was banned. The final situation occurred when I stayed strong on my decision, which I should not even have to justify to anyone else, to use 2 different types of profiler in my store. He was trying to bully me to use just his. It is none of his business what I put into MY store. It should be my choice of what to put in MY store and quite crazy that I would ever have to justify that to any third party. Even more crazy when, when I refused, I was spoken to like trash and banned for not doing his bidding of just using his profiler, thus losing use of the product and 1500 L. Had it been honestly disclosed before I bought it, that I would have to only use that in my store or get hassled and banned, I would never ever have bought it. I would never support anyone who behaves this way. There is only ONE person who should decide what goes in a store and that is the store owner

I simply do not understand why this abusive behaviour is allowed to continue within our community. It is abusive to dictate, threaten people, harass them, or speak to them so dismissively and rudely. It is outright gross fraud to sell a product and then enforce ridiculous restrictions on its' use... but to become aware of those only AFTER you have paid of course, so he gets your L first and never gives them back. It is a pattern of over ONE YEAR of this behaviour done to many many people. How many posts like this have to happen and keep happening before something is done? This forum has so many of them, anyone can look them up for themselves and research the topic. There is another instance, which happened just a short time ago with another long time kitty breeder facing exactly the situation I did with the same bad outcome for her when she quite rightly stated she can put what she wants in her own store. She was insulted and banned too. It is here on these forums also. Just how bad do things have to get before something is done? I would say they are pretty unacceptably bad already with people having been bullied, banned for not caving in and all losing 1500-4500 L each with NO refund ever

Tytia, and anyone considering buying a profiler, I would firmly suggest Torgon's profiler. It is much cheaper than the other and most importantly, this type actually has a great person as the creator, who is very friendly and kind as the creator of it. You will not be told what to do or threatened that if you do not, you will get banned. You will not be spoken to with disrespect or rudeness. He will not try and make himself look big by bullying or speaking bad of others. He is a genuinely nice guy and always so nice to anyone with a question. THAT is the kind of person we need to support in our community and who is actually appreciative of us as his customers

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
07-19-2017, 08:13 PM
Thank you for the tip on the profilers Emilia.

I simply don't enjoy being spoken to in that manner. And if you can't give good service as a creator then I don't need your product.

To put it in his own terms "I could care less".

I do understand kittycats is not the creator of this product but I think everyone should be able to voice their opinions be it good or bad. It only helps the community.

"If stretching were wealth, our kittycats would be rich" Wink
 Thanks given by: doubledareme Resident
08-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Actually, the only thing KIttyCatS can do is probably banning his whole system scripts..but I guess that will be tough. So the only way is to not allow that rude creator to have copyrights over the trait names used and stuff like that.

Jiyulie (a.k.a Jiji)
HeartI'm in GMT+8 timezone.Angel
Jiji's Cattery Official website
My Shop: Jiji's Cattery

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)