Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Develop a new, FREE use, Kittycats' Profiler and Market pages
01-19-2017, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 03:11 PM by Rene Marseille.)
RE: Develop a new, FREE use, Kittycats' Profiler and Market pages
(01-19-2017 02:24 PM)Cloe Osterham Wrote:  Rene, I have never had interaction with you and you make it quite clear in your post what kind of person you are. You call me a bully because I have an opinion and I say that I support kittycats. Your product is based on kittycats product. There has been plenty of proof of you bullying people I am sure, and I have personally had ims from people you treated very bad. This is besides the point as I was saying I agree that kittycats should make a profiler. You call kittycats bullies because they want to protect the integrity of their product...not yours, which is completely riding the coattail of theirs. If you want to make a product to go along with another companys product fine....but you should also respect the customers just like that company would.

I know you never had interaction with me, and you still think it's right to come here and write those things about me? And I didn't call kittycats bullies because they want to protect the integrity, I call them bullies because they tell these kind of things so they can justify their own desicions, to make me look bad, make them look good. Callie is not an angel, just because she says something, doesn't make it fact. Maybe she has been influenced by others, maybe some people complained to her again and again and told her lies about me. I don't know. But I know some people complained to her because I told them to show prices on the website, and those people never talked to me and told me their opinion.

Same thing as when Theodore and Draco wrote long posts here accusing me that they lost customers because they were not listed on my calendar but skipping one little detail that changes the whole story. Those people never contacted me for anything. They never asked me to add them to the list. I'm not saying that they did it on purpose, but you see how something can change just by skipping little details.

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron
01-19-2017, 03:34 PM
(01-19-2017 03:07 PM)Rene Marseille Wrote:  
(01-19-2017 02:24 PM)Cloe Osterham Wrote:  Rene, I have never had interaction with you and you make it quite clear in your post what kind of person you are. You call me a bully because I have an opinion and I say that I support kittycats. Your product is based on kittycats product. There has been plenty of proof of you bullying people I am sure, and I have personally had ims from people you treated very bad. This is besides the point as I was saying I agree that kittycats should make a profiler. You call kittycats bullies because they want to protect the integrity of their product...not yours, which is completely riding the coattail of theirs. If you want to make a product to go along with another companys product fine....but you should also respect the customers just like that company would.

I know you never had interaction with me, and you still think it's right to come here and write those things about me? And I didn't call kittycats bullies because they want to protect the integrity, I call them bullies because they tell these kind of things so they can justify their own desicions, to make me look bad, make them look good. Callie is not an angel, just because she says something, doesn't make it fact. Maybe she has been influenced by others, maybe some people complained to her again and again and told her lies about me. I don't know. But I know some people complained to her because I told them to show prices on the website, and those people never talked to me and told me their opinion.

Same thing as when Theodore and Draco wrote long posts here accusing me that they lost customers because they were not listed on my calendar but skipping one little detail that changes the whole story. Those people never contacted me for anything. They never asked me to add them to the list. I'm not saying that they did it on purpose, but you see how something can change just by skipping little details.

Honestly though Rene maybe an apology or a different strategy in business practice was in order. You say you've never bullied or mistreated anyone yet you were so quick to call me a bully, people like me, and kc. I was a customer of yours and purchased your product. I didn't know there was never an agreement with kittycats on use etc. If the company is getting complaints from their customers that they are not being treated fairly or with simple respect, what do you expect the result should be? If they did not address the concerns of all of their customers then they could not really call themselves a business now could they? I respect everyone's opinions and I know that plenty do not correspond with my own, a lot of others may, but the simple fact is that you need to respect all of your customers. You seem to only respect the ones that agree 100% with your own point of view. The others are simply stupid as your post implied or they are bullies. My post was not endorsed or coerced by kittycats.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Draco Nacht , Priestess Firanelli , HikariItsumo Resident , Minx Diabolito , Aubreygrace Starlight
01-19-2017, 03:35 PM
We mentioned that after multiple attempts to create an account that required your approval, that it never came. The obvious cause appeared to be that we weren't customers, which we accepted as the way you wanted to do business. The suggestion to contact you and that you'd add us came up recently, but after someone I don't even know showed up in my IMs to hurl verbal abuse at me on your behalf, we have chosen not to be involved directly with you or your product.

[Image: 32190964281_d1fcb86ebb.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Cloe Osterham , Theodore Nacht , Priestess Firanelli , HikariItsumo Resident , Minx Diabolito
01-19-2017, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 03:53 PM by Rene Marseille.)
(01-19-2017 03:35 PM)Draco Nacht Wrote:  We mentioned that after multiple attempts to create an account that required your approval, that it never came. The obvious cause appeared to be that we weren't customers, which we accepted as the way you wanted to do business. The suggestion to contact you and that you'd add us came up recently, but after someone I don't even know showed up in my IMs to hurl verbal abuse at me on your behalf, we have chosen not to be involved directly with you or your product.

Ok, well thanks for mentioning that. Someone on my behalf came to you to hurl verbal abuse. Now it's clear how this all happened. I can guarantee you that I never send people on my behalf. If I have something to say, I do it myself, without hiding. But if I ever re-open the calendar you are welcome to join. And the reason why you could not create an account is probably because after I approve you get another email. And that email, which is required to complete the registration, sometimes lands in the spam folder. In any case you would have to contact me to get permissions to post your auctions. Because I don't know all auctioneers.

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron
01-19-2017, 04:01 PM
@Rene: To be clear, I didn't intend to accuse you of anything; I do hope you didn't take it personally. As a community member who's been here from day one, I was simply stating that the Profiler has not been the boon for everyone that it has been for some. Your product has moved the focus away from using the official KC secondary markets/auctions notecard (among other traditional sources) to find events and toward using the RM web market. I tried multiple times over the years to create an account, which told me it was pending approval, and I never got the email (and I do check spam) to proceed with setting up an auctioneer account. I wasn't particularly outraged or upset. If I had been, I would have contacted you personally to follow up and request assistance.

As you stated, you are not a breeder. You are not a member of this community in the sense that some are, so you may not be fully aware of the larger repercussions on the community and its modes of involvement. I have merely used my voice to provide some context and counterpoint to the voices insisting we must have Profiler or the community and breedable will be doomed.

Regarding Draco's statement: He was personally harassed by someone claiming to be a dear friend of yours, and whoever that was, it did your PR no favors. Neither of us intend to put forward the idea you sicced an attack dog on him, so please don't get the wrong idea. It's simply worth noting that there has been a large amount of very personal unpleasantness surrounding this issue and your brand. At this point, it's not even necessarily connected to you or your personal wrongs; there are apparently sockpuppets attacking people on your behalf and further dragging your name into the mud. Fair or unfair, it reflects on you.

At this point, I just hope everyone will recognize there's no need to get personal at all. I was surprised my name came up in this thread, considering how bland my remarks were. Perhaps we can all move forward focused not on who said what to whom but on avoiding drama and providing benefit and service to the community I love.

Thanks given by: Draco Nacht , Reven Rosca , Cloe Osterham , Priestess Firanelli , HikariItsumo Resident , Alassariah Resident , JC Aferdita , Aubreygrace Starlight
01-19-2017, 04:02 PM
I will just go ahead and say a couple things Rene i Love your products all of them i have many of them from the fawns to club items they are wonderful and help alot i have always supported RM's products. But i from some converstations i dont feel comfertable using this product any more for fear of having them turned off. or being agreessively asked to talk to the owner of one of the sims i have worked for to have them use your product after they have decided not to use it (chat logs to prove it ) I have always been one that wanted to be treated kindly and fairly. when i had my profilers out on my private land and forgot to un market a cat i was imed that was understandable that was my bad but when asked about why i wasnt using the profilers for a while (due to the fact i took down all my cats from market and was redoing my own store again) when i asked why and stated it wasnt really of Renes business why i wasnt using them at the time i was told i was rude, after a short converstation i was threatned to have my profilers shut off. later in another converstation had the same issue pop up and had been threatned to have then turned off. Rene can be a great and friendly guy at times and can be very helpful when needing help with the website or profilers (has even come out to help me when i was having vision problems and couldnt read the darn things) But personally after being called a moron for the last time i dont feel safe using them on my private or public lands any more. Other products ill be happy to still use and hope that Rene can understand i still lvoe his products. but i wont have my auctions or cats on them. untill everything is sorted with kittycats first
 Thanks given by: Draco Nacht , Cloe Osterham , Reven Rosca , Priestess Firanelli , Aubreygrace Starlight
01-19-2017, 04:05 PM
Hey guys. We appreciate all of the feedback regarding the use of profiler tools. As this thread seems to have gone off topic though, I am going to go ahead and close this thread now. If you have a disagreement with someone, please write to them privately and avoid making personal attacks on others publicly. Remember to keep it to ideas and not people.

We appreciate your cooperation on this issue and thank you again for your feedback. Thanks! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Theodore Nacht , Draco Nacht , HappyDaize Resident , Reven Rosca , Rene Marseille , Alassariah Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , Lixy Byron , Audriannavon Resident
07-25-2017, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 12:00 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I don't know much about Profilers I was celebrating my RL for a great while.
When I came back I saw some sort of Profiler drama.
I just hope KittyCats will make us a profiler system themselves.
To me, just as the HUD, it doesn't have to be free of charge, as long as I know this will be in trusted hands.
I really can't believe what happend here and I feel not like reading myself in!
I've seen too much already.
This all is a bit akward, if you gained some distance from the cats, to be honest.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)