Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hi I'm missy Vengeance
07-08-2017, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 06:05 PM by Missy Whimsy.)
Hi I'm missy Vengeance
hi I'm missy Vengeance I started breeding in December last year I now have 34 cats breeding and lol like 40 + permas.
I don't know how to add trait but I can improve a kitty by breeding and having them inherite traits. But I wanted to talk about

When I first started breeding a kitty couple I got my first box. I was so proud of it. I took it to a auction and waited anxiously for my turn to come up. when it was my turn no one bid on my kitty. Sad I was so upset I cried and menageried it. I swore off Kittycats.

Boy I've come a long way. Don't be discouraged keep at it and read the saga charts they help. I Joined secret smile group they are a great community of breeders that have helped me a lot more than I expected. They give classes and are not nose rubbers on there breedings.
are very soportive to new comers. like I was once. Donna and Matt are amazing and care for people in the group.

So that's my two cents for beginners I hope it helps

Heart- ̗̀˙·٠ ღ MisSY ღ ٠·˙ ̖́-Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane , baycitydude Resident , OooDonnaooO Resident , kumikotaikomachi Resident , Laura18 Streeter , Winter Phoenix
07-09-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Hi I'm missy Vengeance
So glad you found us Mistress ♥ We love having new people find us!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: awFhma]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)