Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
The Rumour Factory
06-30-2017, 12:43 AM
Sad The Rumour Factory
Rumours are created by sad people who are not happy with their lives so want to try and bring others down with them or to try and let others think the worse of that person.

I have got many rumours being spread around about me and honestly, I don't really give a f**k, but when those rumours start hurting my wife, that's when I get angry.

One of the rumours going around about me, is saying that I use and abuse other breeders, which is an outright lie. I have never used anyone, if I would like a kitty they have, I will offer to buy it for a reasonable price. Occasionally, when I have offered to buy a kitty, a breeder will gift it to me, by their own volition.

I have never asked for money and would never accept money from anyone, I am wealthy in my real life so I don't need to ask for money. I have never demanded that a breeder gives me a kitty, I have never verbally assaulted any, though some have done so to me.

My true friends have come to me to ask about different rumours and I have either shown them an IM that relates to it (I save all my IMs automatically going back for 5 years). Those who profess to be my friend but can still spread the rumours about me, I do not consider friends.

If you have any hard feelings towards me then come to me, talk to me about them and I am very sure they will be worked out. If you don't come to me and decide to spread gossip about me, then to me you are a coward and not worthy of my disdain.

If you believe the gossip and don't come to me to find out my side of the story, then you are making judgments with only half the information.

Talk about me all you want to, but leave my wife Marishka alone, she is a very caring and loving woman, who has a heart of gold. She has helped many in the KittyCats group and she does not deserve what is being said about her. Back off her or else, I will return the favour with a vengeance none have seen before.

Rheaven Tussaud (Resident)

Find all posts by this user
06-30-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: The Rumour Factory
Hi,

I am closing this thread. If you have an issue with a particular person, please address it with that person PRIVATELY.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Magnum Vaher
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)