Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Requests for next Update
07-05-2017, 12:10 PM
RE: Requests for next Update
(07-05-2017 07:03 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Web-site/profile option to delivery newborn boxes from inworld cats directly to the Cattery.

Web-site/profile option to default Dock to a specific mode when rezzing cats.

Paypal as alternative to L$ when purchasing K$ so we don't have to log into SL to buy food.

K$ payment to others so we can zero the balance on accounts we don't use since it never works out that purchases === balance.

Aggreed! we nee d a paypal alternative! or amazon, o rboth.Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Ivy Lane
07-11-2017, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 05:35 AM by Evolving Yin.)
(07-10-2017 12:38 AM)TasiaAmberRaeNaylise Resident Wrote:  This is a good idea, however, some store cats in the cattery to await until they can permapet. In other words, allowing them to get sick until they can get a potion for them. So there would need to be an opt out feature.
This is an interesting idea. An opt out feature for cats that I don't want to feed, but may want to perma-pet some day. I used to keep these cats in my personal inventory so I didn't feed them. Recently, I transferred them all to an alt because I want to keep a more accurate count of my live breeding cats. Currently, the Pedigree lumps aged out and perma-petted cats into the live cat count. I wouldn't have to transfer all my museum collectibles to my alt if this count didn't lump them all together.

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
07-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Using an ALT's Cattery is the best solution currently available: it segregates your feeding and non-feeding cats but keeps both in the Cattery where they're safe and sound.

My suggestion would be to add facilities to allow you to link your ALT accounts so you can pass cats, K$ and supplies without having to log both in.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin
07-12-2017, 06:00 AM
(07-11-2017 05:35 AM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 12:38 AM)TasiaAmberRaeNaylise Resident Wrote:  This is a good idea, however, some store cats in the cattery to await until they can permapet. In other words, allowing them to get sick until they can get a potion for them. So there would need to be an opt out feature.
This is an interesting idea. An opt out feature for cats that I don't want to feed, but may want to perma-pet some day. I used to keep these cats in my personal inventory so I didn't feed them. Recently, I transferred them all to an alt because I want to keep a more accurate count of my live breeding cats. Currently, the Pedigree lumps aged out and perma-petted cats into the live cat count. I wouldn't have to transfer all my museum collectibles to my alt if this count didn't lump them all together.

Maybe a break down with our count of under 121, over 121 and perma petted cats might be a useful addition. I too keep a lot of cats in inventory awaiting permapetting. A break down of our live count at a glance would be helpful. These poor kitties only see the light of day when theres an update and I rez them to update them.
I'd also like to see a free permapet option for much older cats, say those over a year or maybe 2 years. I don't think that would discourage people who want pets but might be helpful for those of us that have collection cats we want to keep. Or maybe even a reduced price perma pet, if free is not viable maybe a Perma 365 or 730 for older cats at a cheaper price. I suspect many of us have cats that are over 1000 days old, maybe a free option for those cats.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Azure Demina , Minerva Treat
07-12-2017, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 03:22 PM by Evolving Yin.)
(07-12-2017 06:00 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  I'd also like to see a free permapet option for much older cats, say those over a year or maybe 2 years. I don't think that would discourage people who want pets but might be helpful for those of us that have collection cats we want to keep. Or maybe even a reduced price perma pet, if free is not viable maybe a Perma 365 or 730 for older cats at a cheaper price. I suspect many of us have cats that are over 1000 days old, maybe a free option for those cats.

Amen Arwen, maybe this would encourage more collectors too. It is so hard and expensive to find the old collector cats. Most the time they are either boxed or sick because most people don't want to spend the money to perma-pet them. But the cats full beauty can only really be seen in full prim mode.

Thanks given by: SotaSteph Resident , Minerva Treat , diane Coy
07-12-2017, 05:16 PM

1. I'd like an option to wake all cats up at the same time inside the cattery, just the
same as you can do inworld with Kittycat Hud.

2. I would also like for it to be possible to turn off spam messages from the
cattery. Its annoying to be constantly told the same message from the cattery
every time you log into SL.

3. Finds trading gems a tedious chore - please once we have collected the
equivalent amount of gems in Diamonds, Rubies or Emeralds can this instantly
used to acquire a Fancie Cat.

4. Updated Furs for Menagerie Cats and Fancie Cats TongueTongueTongue
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Barry Ballyhoo , SotaSteph Resident , Arwen Swordthain , ZoeyJaxon Resident , Song Indigo
07-14-2017, 03:13 PM
One thing I would like to see is cats from different owners able to play with someone elses cats. I feel bad (yes i know they are just prims) but I do feel bad when i have a friend over and their cat plays with one of mine but mine get all rude and walk away...I would like to think my cats would have manners Tongue
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Serena Stroikavskoi
07-15-2017, 05:13 AM
(07-14-2017 03:13 PM)SotaSteph Resident Wrote:  One thing I would like to see is cats from different owners able to play with someone elses cats. I feel bad (yes i know they are just prims) but I do feel bad when i have a friend over and their cat plays with one of mine but mine get all rude and walk away...I would like to think my cats would have manners Tongue

Cats from different owners can and do interact, if that is what you mean by play. But you cant force your cat to play with any cat - including your other cats. You want a cat mood modifier - that can force both cats to play when only one is in the mood. Good luck with that.
07-16-2017, 03:22 AM
I'd like to have a treat toss added to the interactions so like the ball I could throw them a treat they can eat.
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Arwen Swordthain , Serena Stroikavskoi
07-24-2017, 10:51 AM
(07-12-2017 03:21 PM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  [quote='Arwen Swordthain' pid='119884' dateline='1499860840']

I'd also like to see a free permapet option for much older cats, say those over a year or maybe 2 years. . . if free is not viable maybe a Perma 365 or 730 for older cats at a cheaper price. I suspect many of us have cats that are over 1000 days old, maybe a free option for those cats.

Another thought, what if we could use our menagerie dollars towards perma-petting a cat, like we can use it towards food? This would encourage more people to collect, and reduce some of the glut in the market.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)