Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Requests for next Update
06-26-2017, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017 04:15 AM by Evolving Yin.)
Requests for next Update
I thought this would be a good subject for people to post things they would like to see implemented when it is time to update our cats again.

Please put a confirm prompt for unpacking cats like is used for menagerie. I have twice accidentally unpacked a cat that I set out for sale. I didn't realize the cat had been unpacked until a week later when I went to go check on it. By then it is too late to repackage the cat. This last time was especially frustrating because it was a Mega that I didn't want to breed. Since I want to sell this cat I am forced to feed it until it sells. I can't sit on the cat until I find the right buyer because it is costing me money every week I have to feed it. I don't like having to mark Mega's down just because I can't afford to feed them.

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Illuminatra Resident
06-27-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: Requests for next Update
I would rather have the free break up as an option in the menu vs a bottle. I like having this feature but it's a pain to go to the store and grab a bunch at a time and then run out and have to go again. It would just be easier if there was an option in the menu, I know it sounds lazy but on days sl is laggy or whatnot, would just be easier. Thanks!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Ivy Lane , Kayleigh McMillan , SotaSteph Resident , DasEbilOne Resident
06-27-2017, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 04:59 AM by Evolving Yin.)
(06-27-2017 08:20 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  I would rather have the free break up as an option in the menu vs a bottle. I like having this feature but it's a pain to go to the store and grab a bunch at a time and then run out and have to go again. It would just be easier if there was an option in the menu, I know it sounds lazy but on days sl is laggy or whatnot, would just be easier. Thanks!

Yes!!! I don't consider it lazy. It is inefficient. Sometimes, I only have a little time to pop in to attend to my cats. I was really happy when the last update allowed us to unpartner at any point in the breeding; makes for much better cats and less frustration. However, it is time consuming going to the store to pick up lots of bottles at a time.

[/quote]

Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
06-28-2017, 07:33 AM
You can give vitamins to inworld cats from the cattery web page. Just select the sim they are on, give them a break free, and voila! Unpartnered cats.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin
06-28-2017, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 06:51 AM by Evolving Yin.)
(06-28-2017 12:09 PM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  
(06-28-2017 07:33 AM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  You can give vitamins to inworld cats from the cattery web page. Just select the sim they are on, give them a break free, and voila! Unpartnered cats.

I tried this twice. Great feature except it doesn't always work for me. I have my cats in several regions, and move them from region to region from time to time. Apparently this is confusing the system. It says the cats I need to unpartner are not in this region. I am physically standing in front of the pair the system says is not in this region. I tried refreshing the page, but it still shows several cats are not in this region that I know for sure are.

Update: I tried it again, and it worked! I fed the bottle to the cat that showed on website as in region, and unpartnered them both. (Doing a happy dance.) Thanks Reven for the great tip!!

Thanks given by: DasEbilOne Resident
07-01-2017, 05:54 AM
That's a great tip my friend, but I hate juggling different windows, lol, so maybe I am being lazy. hugs

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
07-01-2017, 09:19 PM
If you ask me, I would love to see the updates of being able to bring in world vitamins into the chattery or feed chattery cats and vice versa. Especially if you have little prim count on your land and you've got to bring the cats inworld and back into the chattery just because you want to feed it a vitamin you get with the LE package. the current system is inefficient, cost and work wise.

Jiyulie (a.k.a Jiji)
HeartI'm in GMT+8 timezone.Angel
Jiji's Cattery Official website
My Shop: Jiji's Cattery
07-05-2017, 01:21 AM
Personally I would like to see inworld food and cattery food linked, since the meowmat stores all food on the server anyway why can't it be linked to the online cattery? The new meowmat saves us having to load multiple food servers and is fantastic. I realise that it wouldn't work for people not using meowmats as they physically rez their food inworld but for those of us that use both the meowmats and the online cattery this would be a great feature.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
07-05-2017, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017 07:09 PM by Evolving Yin.)
(07-05-2017 01:21 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Personally I would like to see inworld food and cattery food linked, since the meowmat stores all food on the server anyway why can't it be linked to the online cattery?
Great idea! That would save time, and also maybe even allow us to feed our cattery cats when cattery is down. Also, another kudos to KittyCatS for the meow-mats. I love them!! Sooo much easier than the old way of having to buy food for our kitties.

07-05-2017, 07:03 AM
Web-site/profile option to delivery newborn boxes from inworld cats directly to the Cattery.

Web-site/profile option to default Dock to a specific mode when rezzing cats.

Paypal as alternative to L$ when purchasing K$ so we don't have to log into SL to buy food.

K$ payment to others so we can zero the balance on accounts we don't use since it never works out that purchases === balance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Ivy Lane , bigbritchz Topaz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)