Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Getting a Mega
06-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Getting a Mega
So I was told that if I build up dollars in the Menagerie account, I think $5000, I could get a Mega Puss.

But it seems that the only type to buy at the store is the Mega Puss tiger and tiger rainbow, unless I misunderstood, and I don't want those types.

I'd rather get a blue coloured one. But while apparently I can use $2000 of the Menagerie dollars for that, there isn't a Mega Puss there, just the colours.

So is there any other way, using those dollars, i.e. not on the Marketplace separately?

Is there any chance that some special event coming up might have them or something?

Maybe SLB14?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Getting a Mega
helloo Prokofy
size is not breedable , although you can buy cats of size when you go to auctions or in the market place, please contact me in world i will be happy to help you find the Mega of your dreams.

the Mega's you can get with kitty dollars are as follows :
Disco Tiger the rainbow one in the front of the store
White Tiger
or Orange Tiger all on the display in the front of the store

you can also purchase
The Girafe cat which is to the right of the front of the store

as for the colorful ones : i am going to guess you mean the Confetti's and you can't just buy a mega, I will be happy to explain why, and show you some the prices of Mega's from that breeding line and colors are very high , 30-60K to be honest. and that is lindens not k dollars. you can't just buy a confetti mega..... it's not a thing you have to breed it or buy it from someone who bred it.

If you are looking for some other mega here is the forum page Our Cats , it's the kittycats page taht lists all the furs so you can look at them and other traits as well, even special furs on other pages
https://kittycats.ws/cats/breeds.php
If you see a fur you are in love with and wnat a Mega of it, I can help you search if you like. Those if you find them bred by someone will also cost linden not K dollars....... but might be more reasonable in cost.

Hit me up when you are around : Ivy Lane glad to help if I can

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)