Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

What does it mean if my cat has red eyes?
06-06-2017, 08:25 PM
What does it mean if my cat has red eyes?
It was just born and has them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: What does it mean if my cat has red eyes?
In the breeding game/puzzle that is KittyCats there are about 140 possible eyes. You can see these listed, with their relative dominance in order here at the Saga charts:
Saga Eyes - Google Sheets.

Two of the possible eyes are red: passion and pomegranate.

Not all eyes listed on the Saga list are currently available in starters. Some were limited edition. Some have been retired. But most/ all of them can be gotten by hunting and shopping for kitten boxes that have them. "Passion" eye is retired; "pomegranate" is a current eye.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
06-06-2017, 10:35 PM
(06-06-2017 10:00 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  In the breeding game/puzzle that is KittyCats there are about 140 possible eyes. You can see these listed, with their relative dominance in order here at the Saga charts:
Saga Eyes - Google Sheets.

Two of the possible eyes are red: passion and pomegranate.

Not all eyes listed on the Saga list are currently available in starters. Some were limited edition. Some have been retired. But most/ all of them can be gotten by hunting and shopping for kitten boxes that have them. "Passion" eye is retired; "pomegranate" is a current eye.

Hi, thanks. I wanted to make sure it wasn't sick.

I don't know how to tell those two apart but I'll study the docs.
06-07-2017, 06:35 AM
You know that you can click the cat and "Get Info" and your chat screen will give you your cats trait names plus those of its parents? Also if you touch your cat and pick the "online" option it will take you to your cat's pedigree with more detailed information about its family tree. None of this is necessary if you don't care about breeding your cat but it's essential if one is breeding. In your case, it can tell you in an instant if your cat has "passion" or "pomegranate".

When cats are sick, they flop on the ground and have a blanket over them and a thermometer in their mouths. Truly.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
06-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Yes, the sick cats are ridiculously cute!

06-07-2017, 02:46 PM
(06-07-2017 06:35 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  You know that you can click the cat and "Get Info" and your chat screen will give you your cats trait names plus those of its parents? Also if you touch your cat and pick the "online" option it will take you to your cat's pedigree with more detailed information about its family tree. None of this is necessary if you don't care about breeding your cat but it's essential if one is breeding. In your case, it can tell you in an instant if your cat has "passion" or "pomegranate".

When cats are sick, they flop on the ground and have a blanket over them and a thermometer in their mouths. Truly.

Yes, thanks, I knew that about the info but didn't realize it would have the eyes obviously.

Yes, I've seen them sick. I try to do everything for them! Little bowls of herbs! Prayer candles! And 7 days is what it takes : (

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)